I guess no Colons

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
TNA..TNA...TNA..

Shelton and Carlito can shine in TNA. Theyve had so much potential since day one and they should both be given a fair oppurtunity there.

nation

Reaction score
TNA..TNA...TNA..

Shelton and Carlito can shine in TNA. Theyve had so much potential since day one and they should both be given a fair oppurtunity there.

More so Carlito than Shelton but yeah.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
They were just looking for a reason to release him. I think they just viewed him as lazy, a guy who puts his all into a match if its on PPV, a meaningful feud or title shot. Too bad he hasn't done anything in years because he was pretty damn popular at one point & was entertaining.

hbkfan

Reaction score
sad to see him go but ive heard wwe has soured on him latley anyways.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Was his first but refused Rehab. That's why he got let go.

But damn I knew something had to be up I mean just put him back with his brother.

Primo will be gone soon as they won't have shit to do with him.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The only way I see Primo still staying is if A. He becomes a jobber or B. If they call up his brother/cousin from FCW.

Kizza

Reaction score
Oh man, I gotta snort some coke to get out of here.

Reaction score
Oh man, that has to be the most common thing said about anyone once they are released by the E, "Good for ________, all they needed was someone to give them a chance, now TNA will." Goodness, that's getting old. Besides Elijah Burke, who's career has TNA furthered than the E? No one, that's who. And also, people need to get off the Shelton nutsack, he was given the biggest chance and push by the E and he fell flat and they tried repeatedly. He's as charismatic as a 2 dollar whore...wait, someone would actually lay down money to see a 2 dollar whore perform.