I guess I'm not so crazy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
It's not just the U.S either. It's all the established countries, we're expected to fork out huge sums of money while forgetting that we have our own problems. If a country like Haiti couldn't help themselves, why should other countries pump millions upon millions of dollars to do so?

Doomsday

Reaction score
Haiti was a bad place prior to the earthquake.
I guess you guys will need a little more time for proof.....

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Yes Haiti was and will probably always been a shit country. But if the US didn't do something about it there would be so much backlash. So much Obama hate, people that oppose him would just use it against him saying how he didn't help Haiti, it is just a huge public relations mess.

Reaction score
I would argue not that the planet is over populated per se, but that it's over populated by idiots. Sure, we all make mistakes at one time or another, but there are people out there who continuously make the same mistakes over and over and then have the nerve to compound that with new mistakes and yet never think they're doing the world any harm.

I'm not saying people need to be scholarly, though it can't hurt, but is it too much to ask to have a modicum of common sense and street smarts?

One could argue that the silver lining is that an idiot will at least find new and interesting ways to end their life and thus do the world a big favor, but the flaw in that logic is that those same idiots usually end up taking a smart person (or at least someone with potential) or a group of them along for the ride.