I guess I'm not so crazy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doomsday

Reaction score
So... how about that Volcano in Iceland? Or that earthquake in China?
Not so crazy now am I?... :respect:

If you think I'm nuts check this out LHR FTW

In your opinon...(yes I actually care) what is the world coming to?

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
The Earth is doing what it always has done for millions of years. What do you expect from mother nature? A world where there are no earthquakes or volcanoes? As if there has never been any of that activity before.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^ Smartest combination of sentences young Michael has ever put together.

The world isn't ending. It's perfectly normal.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
303188-good_making_fun_conspiracy_theorists.jpg

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I personally don't believe the world is ending on 2012. This is just another cock and balls conspiracy theory that is going to force hundreds of third world people to commit suicide because they hear on the news the world is ending. And then we will all wake up the next day and still be here. So congratulations Doomsday, your aiding in the death of hundreds of innocent lives due to spreading your propaganda and fearmongering. *suplex*

straight_edge76

Reaction score
All 2010 is, much like Knox said is simply propoganda. Nothing more nothing less. I have never believed in any of these world ending conspiracy theories. They all are the same. 2012 will come and go and we will all still be doing what we are doing now, anticipating the apocolypse (sp?) and afterwords the next predicted day the world ends will show up. It's a never ending cycle.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I am kinda pro-Earthquake and volcanoes actually erupting lava. The more people dead in my opinion the better. Thin out the herd a little bit, know what I mean?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Rofl, have to agree with the red guy above. Earth is overcrowded. It would be an immense pleasure seeing this problem solved.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah, I see where Mike is coming from. Honestly as long as the earthquakes and shit don't effect me or my family and friends I could give a shit tbh.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yeah, I see where Mike is coming from. Honestly as long as the earthquakes and shit don't effect me or my family and friends I could give a shit tbh.

Which is exactly the kind of flawed logic that this opinion brings. Everyone and their mother would be ok with the earth's population was thinned out a little....so long as it didn't effect any of your friends, family or anyone in particular you actually cared about. If and when the world should end mother nature is going to purge the world without prejudice. So although I agree fundamentally that the world needs to be thinned out, I would also come to terms with the fact that I could be one of those people thinned out, and would have to accept those consequences.

Reaction score
I am kinda pro-Earthquake and volcanoes actually erupting lava. The more people dead in my opinion the better. Thin out the herd a little bit, know what I mean?

Thinning the herd is good, but everytime a natural disaster pwns a country, we have to play "Good Samaritan" and step in and give billions of our tax dollars in aid to said country. Kind of a double edged sword.

Kizza

Reaction score
QUICK! HEADS BETWEEN LEGS PEOPLE! MOVE IT MOVE IT, THE MACHINES ARE COMING!

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Which is exactly the kind of flawed logic that this opinion brings. Everyone and their mother would be ok with the earth's population was thinned out a little....so long as it didn't effect any of your friends, family or anyone in particular you actually cared about. If and when the world should end mother nature is going to purge the world without prejudice. So although I agree fundamentally that the world needs to be thinned out, I would also come to terms with the fact that I could be one of those people thinned out, and would have to accept those consequences.

Well the way I look at it is, it's a cruel world out there. You cannot spend all your time worrying about what happens to other people. Call me heartless or un-sypathetic but whenever something (Earthquake, Volcano etc.) happens in a country that isn't the United States I really could give a shit tbh.

And on what gates said. I couldn't agree more. The whole situation with Haiti really gets to me. I don't see why we have to shell out so much fucking money to help some small, undeveloped country when we are already in debt up to our eyeballs. I could be wrong, but I think that they have gotten more help from the United States government then Hurricane Katrina survivors and relief efforts got.

Kizza

Reaction score
Do you think the US wants to be known as the country that didn't help Haiti?

It's all about image.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Thinning the herd is good, but everytime a natural disaster pwns a country, we have to play "Good Samaritan" and step in and give billions of our tax dollars in aid to said country. Kind of a double edged sword.

Of course the US is going to do that. The US is always going to do it no matter what and there isn't anything any one like you or I or some activist group/protesters can do about it. So bitching about the United States of America helping their fellow humans in other countries is a double edged sword, because all the bitching and complaining doesn't matter, they will do what they want and there isn't anything anyone can do about it. It is the American way whether it is a popular decision or not.

Do you think the US wants to be known as the country that didn't help Haiti?

It's all about image.

^^this