I gotta move on...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RioCreekOrton

Reaction score
After my uncle, SterlIsGod, basically forced me to join this forum a couple months ago I was hoping this would be a place to meet some really cool people. After a couple of weeks I found out that you are all bad people and have a lot of issues. I am going to leave this place to get away from you guys and I'm just gonna run as far away as I possibly can.

The one thing that you should know is that Jeff Hardy is the greatest technical wrestler of all time. He is also the most electric wrestler of all time. If professional wrestling wouldn't be staged or scripted, Jeff would win every match because he can do cool flips onto his opponents.

Later peeps

MikeRaw

Lol, you're 21?
Later... Oh, do you know any good therapists all us IWF'ers can see to talk about our issues?

noumenon

That was....the single greatest post of all time. My eyes are now opened to the greatness of Jeff Hardy and his flips. It has also taught me I must re-evalutate my life and backtrack my every step to this moment....
COME Mike, and the rest of the IWF....join me in my new reform movement of the Technically Sound Flippy Church of Hardy.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
A If professional wrestling wouldn't be staged or scripted, Jeff would win every match because he can do cool flips onto his opponents.
:roflmao:

cool-flip away buddy.

edit: isn't it better to move this to hiat?
edit2: thanks.

Wrestling Station

2sagoax.jpg

thank GOD!!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

IWF would like to wish you the best in your future endeavours.