I got the RED RING OF DEATH!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

crunchymunchy

Reaction score
I love my 360. I was considering trading it in for the PS3. Then I saw the PS3 port of "The Orange Box" and changed my mind. I mean, look, you just CAN'T screw up Portal. You can't. The game is a perfect design, runs on minimal hardware specs.

But if your console can't handle it, I say its not worth shitting on.

circle

Reaction score
My 360 hasn't had a red ring of death yet, but I also haven't used it as much either.

I don't think I qualify for the extended warranty with microsoft I've had mine for 2.5 years now

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
also with PS3 U can get online...like websites and all that...u can't do that shit with a 360.....you can play online on a 360 yes...

But you can't be on the Internet...

comes in handy when I got alot of cousin over...if they be on the computer and I gotta check something I can get on from my PS3...

so yeah

I still say PS3 > 360

Kassidy

Reaction score
also with PS3 U can get online...like websites and all that...u can't do that shit with a 360.....you can play online on a 360 yes...

But you can't be on the Internet...

comes in handy when I got alot of cousin over...if they be on the computer and I gotta check something I can get on from my PS3...

so yeah

I still say PS3 > 360

yea thats what my laptop is for, i say 360 over ps3 in my case cuz we are talking about a gaming console what is ps3 called now a days a computer entertainment system? while the 360 is made for gaming first and foremost the ps3 is a lil bit of everything done crappy

so my gaing is 360 > ps3

until the ps3 actually gets into the gaming mode which im waiting for when it does then ill agree with you ps3 fans but right now im not.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
360's mess up to easy....so I mean why chose that over PS3

Kassidy

Reaction score
cuz everyone keeps saying that but mine hasent messed up so i dont care and ps2s for a while had a higher malfunction rate then xbox but why'd everyone choose the ps2? sony is just good with keeping their problems under wraps and exposing others.

I have already had 2 ps3 controls crap out on me, i bought 4 when i got the thing have had it for a year and don't even play it that much but two of the damn controls wont charge anymore and i cant replace the battery and Sony is a lil more difficult to contact then Microsoft, not to mentions those god damn updates that seem to take forever, seems like everytime i turn it on i gotta update it and then by the end i dont even wanna play anymore and the internet on the ps3 is pretty slow i have high speed internet and the ps3 is still just a bit better than the psp's internet

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well still..I like the PS3...you got your opinion I got mine...

ok you like the 360 thats fine by me...I like the PS3...so I mean I just hate how mine died on me..

Kassidy

Reaction score
understandable and dont get me wrong im hoping ps3 comes through cuz its capable of alot but its just not delivering imo....

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
yeah it could be better...and lol...I mean if I could I would get another 360...but lol...I ain't gonna go just spend money I don't have(as in like that I need)