i got 500 posts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

What the heck is this in your signature?

Made 50 Posts
Made 100 posts
Made 150 posts
Made 200 Posts
Made 250 Posts
Made 300 Posts
Made 350 Posts
Made 400 Posts
Made 450 Posts
Made 500 Posts
Member Of Tipsters
Johnny Nicoll on E-FED
Johnny nicoll on BTB E-FED

You spam your own BTB which totally sucks and makes me angry, make 12 useless posts a day and that's why you reach 500. Quote 3 useful posts of yours, come on!

Wrestling Station

500... WOWOWWOWOWOW thats BIG... thats real BIG! now take that score and apply for Faculty of Medicine!!! :yes:

the dark knight

lol famous. exactly what i was gonna say here:

fuck yo posts smurf

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Um, wait let me get this straight. You have 500 posts? Wow, you are so awesome! So very awesome. You deserve a medal!

Is that the reaction you wanted? Well, here's my real reaction!

OK, why the fuck do I care?

Beer Money Army

Sweet, does this mean you are going run into a brickwall now?

HHHforever

Reaction score
Dude guys, I got this great idea for a signature. I'll put up this thing that has all my greatest accomplishments on this forum. So I'm going to put up everytime I reach 2 more posts I'll list it. So I'll have this really long, really sweet sig that tells everyone when I reach 2 more posts and then everyone can know how great I am. Then like once I reach 500, which is an incredibly small and insignificant amount of posts, I'll start a thread about how I got there and let everyone tell me how great I am. Wow this is going to be sweet!

Edit: BTW it says you only have 494 posts so maybe you should wait until you actually get 500 before you make a pointless thread about it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

:roflmao: hes got you there. lets wait tile he gets to 500 now