I don't like Wade Barrett, but I don't know why.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Yeah, he was good with Nexus. He controlled his group, his Corre thing was absolutely horrendous, but I just CAN'T see why everyone falls for his charming good looks and sweaty pre-Jew fro. His move-set is nothing spectacular, his finisher is okay but I couldn't imagine it being a top level guy finisher. His mic work is overrated, he's got that monotone Orton voice that doesn't do him justice, and I just find him uninteresting. Am I a minority?

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I would rather watch him instead of some of the other guys they shove down our throats

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Because on the mic he's the best heel since 2000 HHH. His image, his charisma, the way he carries himself, he's the next mega-heel to carry WWE.

He just reminds me a regal+hhh fusion. Nothing more.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Swing Car said:
Yeah, he was good with Nexus. He controlled his group, his Corre thing was absolutely horrendous, but I just CAN'T see why everyone falls for his charming good looks and sweaty pre-Jew fro. His move-set is nothing spectacular, his finisher is okay but I couldn't imagine it being a top level guy finisher. His mic work is overrated, he's got that monotone Orton voice that doesn't do him justice, and I just find him uninteresting. Am I a minority?

This.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
He's ok. He had a good feud with Randy Orton but otherwise, I see nothing too special. But I've changed my mind before.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, I like him, but not so much. I think he's OK, he's a good mic worker, has charisma, decent in the ring, and that's about it.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
I do not like him either if I am been honest with you. and I agree with what the OP is saying.