I couldn't believe it

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Funny, because before you were exiled last time, I recall you repping me everyday, and talking to me in the SB all the time, saying I was a good member. If insulting people makes you feel better, go for it. But for the record, you DID blow this out of proportion. I didn't say YOU were stupid, or insult you at all. It was the bolding thing, and i was half joking. I do find it funny that you do it though.
*Sigh* So you're back, but unfortunately, so is that stupid thing you do where you bold certain words.

And repping you everyday? Telling you that you're a good member?

I don't recall that.
Links/ screenshots plz.

MikeRaw

You didnt rep em as much as I thought, but you still repped me quite a bit. But back on to the point... Whether there's proof to back it up or not, I know for a fact that you weren't calling me an ignorant douchebag before you left. So clearly your just hurt now that you came back and are still just as hated as when you left, so now you're throwing insults back. Like I said though, continue if you like. You're the one who looks like a moron for taking this personally, and blowing it out of proportion. Again, you posted like this AGAIN, so I said it's disappointing that the infamous bolded word is back. I didn't say anything about you being back,a nd then you respond by calling me a complaining bitch in the following post. :smh

C4

Dude. You've always been a complaining bitch. This isn't the first time:

Originally Posted by MikeRaw
Please stop with the annoying fucking bolded words. It's also hilariuous that you bold them for no reason.

I can find countless more but I'm not in the mood right now.

MikeRaw

You're not pointing out anything new here though. We already established that I don't like the bolded words and find it annoying. That's nothing to do with you though. I've actually always liked you as a member for the most part. Although there were times when you were also a prick. But just because one thing you do, with the stupid bolding, annoys me, doesn't mean I'm against you as a member. So you're getting all defensive for nothing.

MikeRaw

Tell me what's wrong with bolded words.
I'm not a fan of them. But my main problem is you usually bold them where there's no need. Like the post I responded to (your first one in this thread) for example. There was no need to bold the word popular.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
i want to offer you a deal, if you make me a funny sig where quran is associated with toilet paper, i'll stop insulting islam for 6 months. k?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Here's some source pics.
two+ply.gif

koran_wipes1.jpg

koran_in_toilet_flush_quran.jpg