I couldn't believe it

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

You won't believe how popular the concept was in early-to-mid-1990s. Everyone was into the E-Fed and fantasy stuff such as that, as the internet became mainstream.

It was really popular in those days.

C4

Be The Booker:

Be The Booker's (or BTB's) are eWrestling "promotions" which operate within a more storyline based environment which mimics "angles" used in real federations such as the WWE. Storylines and feuds are decided upon and worked, where the shows are written in full format in a variety of styles, more commonly script and novel style. This is to give the player an opportunity to try the storylines which they would prefer to see on typical wrestling shows but may not be given the opportunity given the types of character personality actual wrestlers take and the ability of pushing the limits more so with created characters.

That's quite funny though.

MikeRaw

You won't believe how popular the concept was in early-to-mid-1990s. Everyone was into the E-Fed and fantasy stuff such as that, as the internet became mainstream.

It was really popular in those days.

*Sigh* So you're back, but unfortunately, so is that stupid thing you do where you bold certain words.

C4

*Sigh* So you're back, but unfortunately, so is that stupid thing you do where you bold certain words.

What's your problem?

You do understand my posts right? That's all you need to understand. How is that bold word bothering you? Please stop being such a complaining bitch.

Wrestling Station

wiki is actually made by individuals and are revised by groups, each depending on the category of the topic or theory presented by that individual. Thats why you will find e-feds information. One day you will find the size of your pants in wiki :laugh:

Also, im not complaining but I would like to POINT out that im not in a good mood to keep writing like this!

C4

Dude. You're all overreacting.

I just bolded one word in my previous post. I didn't underline or Italic anything.

MikeRaw

What's your problem?

You do understand my posts right? That's all you need to understand. How is that bold word bothering you? Please stop being such a complaining bitch.

All I said was it was annoying. Go back to being extinct please.

MikeRaw

Lol, you sure came back with something up your ass. But what should we expect? It's C4, and just like always, you find a way to blow things out of proportion. I guess I'll just wait for the next "COMPLETE TRANSFORMATION" to kick in, and wait for you to begin apoligizing and kissign ass to everyone again.

C4

Lol, you sure came back with something up your ass. But what should we expect? It's C4, and just like always, you find a way to blow things out of proportion. I guess I'll just wait for the next "COMPLETE TRANSFORMATION" to kick in, and wait for you to begin apoligizing and kissign ass to everyone again.

You're such an immature douchebag, seriously.

Listen, you're the one making an issue out of nothing. Read the initial posts of mine in the thread. I'm not blowing anything out of proportion or overreacting, I'm just answering to your 'in-direct' insult.

Complete Transformation? Apologizing and Ass kissing?

Please, don't give me those awful stories again. Times have changed and so have people. But sadly, you're the same arrogant, complaining bastard. I can't help you.

MikeRaw

Please, don't give me those awful stories again. Times have changed and so have people. But sadly, you're the same arrogant, complaining bastard. I can't help you.
Funny, because before you were exiled last time, I recall you repping me everyday, and talking to me in the SB all the time, saying I was a good member. If insulting people makes you feel better, go for it. But for the record, you DID blow this out of proportion. I didn't say YOU were stupid, or insult you at all. It was the bolding thing, and i was half joking. I do find it funny that you do it though.