I challenge Wrestling Station

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
o ight yeah i was talkin bout the rules n stuff

Gin

Reaction score
Like I said before this guy is a freaking troll. Anyways I accept your challenge.

Buttersz

Reaction score
what the fuck was that for?
Challenge me in a fresh thread dumbass.
Calling me a troll for no reason? Dude, your a smurf, you clearly have no freinds so you have to resort to trying to act hard on the internet.

Go get laid.

Gin

Reaction score
1. I accept your challenge because no one seems to have.
2. You are a troll. If you don't know what that means look it up buddy.
3. I have friends and I don't try to act hard online. Check the myspace. (myspace.com/asleeapplesauce) Cursing every few words on the internet with anger proves my point of you being a sad individual.
4. I like designing, thats why I'm on here.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Dude, reading something on the interenet and hearing it being voiced in person can sound totally different, you may think hes pissed off and yelling by reading his text, but he could actually be thinking to himself how sad it is for you to keep goin at him, just becuz he cusses you out or something doesnt mean hes yelling and getting angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.