I Challenge Weebo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I like Weebo's better, it seems more real with the latest news features and the links on the lower part

Weebo

Reaction score
Enigma- 3
Weebo-3

C4 only voted Enigma cause he is still pised about the GFX War (no offence Enigma)

Lets first to 5 wins

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol ur probably right about C4 but whatever...

Evil Austin

Both were great and lots of time were put into them I can tell but I would have to say weebo it has more information and looks more like a web page.

Wrestling Station

both are ok.. good job for both of you. My vote goes to Weebo.

Enigma22

Reaction score
damn... good job weebo... we should battle again some time...

Weebo

Reaction score
Yeah...

Ok so Enigma your deal didn't look anything like a fansite homepage. You need more info on the homepage and the main pic of Hardy hurts my eyes. Your peice looked more like a navigation page, not a homepage.

C4

C4 only voted Enigma cause he is still pised about the GFX War (no offence Enigma)

Shut up, I didn't like the font in yours. I gave so many reasons for why I voted Enigma, do I have to hear this everytime?

Enigma22

Reaction score
Yeah...

Ok so Enigma your deal didn't look anything like a fansite homepage. You need more info on the homepage and the main pic of Hardy hurts my eyes. Your peice looked more like a navigation page, not a homepage.

ya after looking at urs i see some stuff i should have added but at the time i couldnt really think of anything... but as i said it was the first website thing ive ever dont so im happy how it turned out... i think i just should have made it taller and added more stuff...