i am outta here

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Brian Kendrick's balls think's he's a hotshot big shit but he's more of a fucking homo then I am.
He's a bag of shit with dirt in it.

I hope your mother gets raped ya lame fuck.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Go back and crawl into that gaping hole your mum calls a vagina plz. I heard it's where you go to cry when people make fun of you over the internet.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm sure you'd like to fuck me, but I'd rather not have your penis up my asshole.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
I doubt that I would, but there's a chance. (Of a cold day in hell.)
I do have standards and you will most likely fall far, far, FAR beneath them.

Got a picture?

LadyHotrod

Hmm...and it must be weird having a wife who likes to be called a whore/slut.

Oh well, I guess you must like being married to someone like theat :)

Btw, Have a good one :D

Lulz.

I don't care because it's not a fact. I'm not going to pout on the internet about someone calling me a slut/whore/tramp, especially when it's by a girl who looks like a fucking masculine dyke. It doesn't hurt my feelings. Understand the difference you nasty butch of a bitch.

Mullets are out. Get a new haircut.

PeepShow

Lulz.

I don't care because it's not a fact. I'm not going to pout on the internet about someone calling me a slut/whore/tramp, especially when it's by a girl who looks like a fucking masculine dyke. It doesn't hurt my feelings. Understand the difference you nasty butch of a bitch.

11ah4w6.gif
:y: :y:

Great One

Lulz.

Rofl, nice.

seX-Power

I posted this 2 weeks ago in my attention whore thread.

Hopefully when I get back there is no iamironman, there are more games in the Arcade and I am made Administrator.

At least one wish was granted.