I am not impressed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kyle_wwe

Reaction score
I requested that The Brian Kendrick's biceps be banned for calling me a fag in the WWE section and it hasnt happened yet. Ban BKB!

MikeRaw

Just in case you didn't realise, I'm not anyways. I guess the best alternative for kyle_wwe is to run far, far away, and never come back to this forum again. That way you won't have to deal with that meanie again:(

kyle_wwe

Reaction score
Well this forum does kinda suck but I have nothing better to do. Also, John Cena is better then Chris Jericho.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well this forum does kinda suck but I have nothing better to do. Also, John Cena is better then Chris Jericho.

lmao...Jericho > Cena

Anyway ehh....hmmm maybe BKB was over the line but who cares...your a cena fan

kyle_wwe

Reaction score
Its not my fault John Cena is a better wrestler then Chris Jericho. Its probably just because Cena has been wrestling a lot longer.

As for BKB, I am still waiting for him to be banned. I asked the Zomie mod guy but he likes Edge and CM Punk so he isnt very smart I guess.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Its not my fault John Cena is a better wrestler then Chris Jericho. Its probably just because Cena has been wrestling a lot longer.

As for BKB, I am still waiting for him to be banned. I asked the Zomie mod guy but he likes Edge and CM Punk so he isnt very smart I guess.

Ehhh Jericho been wrestling since like 1990...Cena since 2000...so yeah...

If you gonna be dumb atleast use facts that are true but dumb..

kyle_wwe

Reaction score
Chris Jericho only came to WWE last year and Cena was there before that so Cena has been wrestling longer.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
how long you been watching wrestling kid. I know this is HIAT and you can be a dumb as you want but really. Jericho was in ECW(not the crappy verison wwe has) WCW and then in WWE like I think 1999 when he debut. He was there for a few years...left then came back. So yeah you really really should do research. Only thing cool about Cena is sometime he can make me laugh...