I am miffed. Please WWE, do put the belt back on Dolph

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Alberto Del Rio is not boring, not stale, and I and a few others here like him. Not sure how anyone can not like him. I will continue to stand by him. He's great in the ring, great on the mic, awesome as a heel, what's not to like?

This,Del Rio is just such a classy,and,smug heel.:adr:

Reactions: DK JAMES

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
You're a miff. :tough:

The more they hold Ziggler down, the more angry the fans get at him being held down while idiots run around that title like flies around a taco, the more we mark when Ziggler finally gets the push he deserves.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
What would putting the belt on Dolph accomplish? He has the belt, now what? He needs to win that belt as a full blown face with obstacles thrown in his way if he's to be the next big guy. I want Ziggler as champ too, but this may be better in the long run, hell he may even go for the WWE Championship instead.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
IF DZ isnt holding onto the belt, im cool with ADR being the one to hold it. Haters gonna hate.