Hypothetically of course

• Thread starter Moonlight Drive
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I would SO want to know the day that I died. Then if it were relatively young age, I would go abosolutely go bananas on my debit card. I would buy all the things I always wanted to buy and live life to its fullest with no regrets and make my peace with everyone I knew before my last day. I wouldn't care about my debts, my bills, my responsibilites. I would just say fuck it all and do what I wanted to do the day before I died.

Beer

Even though, I really, would hate to know, my curiousity would get the better of me.

Yes.

MikeRaw

Of course I'd say yes.
Why not? You're saying that it's guaranteed he's right, so why wouldn't I? That way I can make sure I get everything done I want to do before I die.

PeepShow

Even though, I really, would hate to know, my curiousity would get the better of me.

Yes.

This.

Curiosity is one of the few things I give in to on a regular basis. Just something I can't live without is being curious all the time.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'd say yes. Then I could just around that time do everything I ever wanted. I could do things that are law breaking and bad for me. Thinking hell I'm dying soon anyway why does it matter.

Then the day right before I died. I would get so god dang high just for no reason. Be my first and last time doing it also.

JimmyD

Reaction score
I'd say yes easily.

I'm a very lazy guy so a glimpse of my own mortality might actually get me off my arse and doing things, which has got to be a positive. Plus, as someone mentioned earlier it'd stop me putting off things I might want to do.

It could be kind of harrowing as well obviously, especially when you get close to the big day, but hell, the one-eyed dude in Krull seemed to deal with it ok.