Hypothetically of course

• Thread starter Moonlight Drive
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Let's say a man appears appears before you one day while you're having your favourite beverage who can tell you the exact date of your death (Don't be a wanker and go 'he wouldn't get it right'. He'd get it right. He's magic). This is a yes or no question, so no 'depends' or 'if'. You get one chance, yes and you'll know exactly when you'll die (not like you won't be able to get seriously injured until then). If no, he leaves and it never happens again.

I'd have to say No. I'd prefer my death to be a surprise.

Kizza

Yeah, I'd say no. It'd make me rush through life too fast.

Moonlight Drive

Kizza said:
It'd make me rush through life too fast.
That's not possible imo.

And just to re-iterate (I know some members will miss it) you're not invulnerable to life-threatening activities. You'll just get fucked up, but survive.

Moonlight Drive

But wouldn't it also stop you from putting things you want to do off?

Evil Austin

If I had the chance I would want to know. Say it was ten years or so after I had met this person at the bar that told me the news. I would then know to do all the things I wanted to do and not waste my time and live life to it's fullest.

Kizza

But wouldn't it also stop you from putting things you want to do off?

I'm going against the rules of your thread, and giving it a "it depends."

Really, it doesn't, you can throw so many circumstances in there that it has to really. I can't give a definite answer. No because I don't want to have the pressure of know that when I reach so and so age I will die, but Yes because we are all intrigued in what we really don't know much about.

CT Styles

Why would you want to know? Imagine your last day thinking, 'It's all over.'

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I'll go ask him first if I am going to die at a very very very old age.... :p but nah!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It'd be pretty fun to jump off the biggest building in Melbourne, being able to know you're not going to die. It'd also hurt though. So I'd have to go with no. >_>

seX-Power

I'd ask him if I already wanted to die, otherwise no. It would make me dread the day and put too much stress on me tbh.

Great One

Wow, this is fucking weird. I JUST had a dream like this. Except some like psychic dude predicted I would die tomorrow (he had been right many times before), so I was freaking out and making amends to God, and seeing this other psychic girl I had seen, etc.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I would want to know. That way, I can do all the stuff I wanted to do before I die.

If I could do still do stuff without dieing (like on Final Destination) I'd love it an abuse the shit out of it. But since that wouldn't work, I'd do stuff quicker depending on when I'm suppose to die. I want to go to the Gallopigos Islands, go bungee jumping, sky diving, deep sea diving (although I can't swim), go to Australia, Africa, rock climbing... that's all I can think of at the top of my head. So depending on the age I die, I'd want to get to do most of that.

And besides, If I were to die at a young age, I wouldn't want to waste my life and live my last days to the fullest.