Hypocrisy in the modern times...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Just trying to stir up some "real life" conversation here. Pretty simple, just point out some hypocrisies in today's or relatively recent society. It might stir up some debate, it can turn into a race fight, it can turn into a homophobe mess.

I've got one...

How the fuck can Jack Kavorkian get sentenced for assisting with suicide to those in misery and willfully wanting to end their misery, yet it is socially acceptable to murder unborn children?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^To compound on that, why is euthanasia acceptable?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^I meant about Kavorkian, but sure.

Reaction score
They're both physicians practicing death. Why does one have to serve time while several thousand others operate openly, free of jurisdiction, if in essence, they both practice the same methods? If "pro choice" enables one to terminate the life of another, how can it not enable one to terminate their own? That's the point I'm getting at.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Kevorkian got nailed eventually because he actually assisted in a suicide and had the balls to videotape it and show it on one of those news magaizne shows. Probably 60 Minutes.

In regards to your philosophical question vis a vis why it is more acceptable for a fetus to be aborted versus a person being euthanized is purely a legal matter. Legally the fetus is not a person. It has no rights.