Hunting Ground Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
jijooio.jpg

Andrew Styles v. Jacqui Monroe
Styles came out quick for his debut, attempting to catch off veteran Monroe with his rapid offense. Jacqui managed to slow down the rookie and grounded him with various submission holds. After a stiff enzurigi, Styles temporarily regained momentum, but Monroe managed to finish off the rookie with a Jacquiknife.
Winner in 8:32: Jacqui Monroe

Hardcore Match
Andrew Sanders v. Multiplex

In a shocking turn of events, John McHenry announced prior to the match that hardcore legend Andrew Sanders asked for his release due to pressing personal issues. On top of that, the deranged Multiplex was forced to undergo a lobotomy, causing the match to end in a double no show.
No Contest

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Halfway through the night and Alexander Hamilton Cray is seen walking through the back and talking on his cell phone.

Cray: Yeah, baby, I got this. I’ll have my girl draw up the papers and have them ready to sign before the main event. You bet. I know, this is gonna be awesome. John Mc….Hen…ry

Suddenly, the sports talent agent stops in his tracks and stares off camera.

Cray: Gotta go, man. See ya before the match.

Suddenly the camera pans back to show a disgruntled Owner and General Manager, John McHenry, staring a hole through Alexander.

McHenry chomps his gum: Who ya talking to?

After a moment of shock, Cray collects himself and comes alive.

Cray: THAT, my angry little man, is none ya business!

John McHenry is quick to correct: I’m afraid it is. I own this little shindig here and anything that goes on here is MY BUSINESS!

Alexander crosses his arms and grins: I’m afraid that won’t hold water in a court of business law. Due to client confidentiality, I do not have to tell you anything.

McHenry steps up the slightly smaller man.

John McHenry: Oh, you don’t HAVE to. But I bet I can MAKE you.

Cray looks a little worried and, then, cracks a wicked smile.

Cray: YES, you can. Then, I can sue you for all your worth. No, I think you’ll wait patiently along with everyone else. But, I will promise you this. I will announce who I’m representing AFTER the main event tonight. SO…see you then, JOHN!

Alexander Hamilton Cray simply walks off; whistling a happy tune as McHenry grinds his teeth and growls. Slamming one fist into his other hand, he decides to take the advice and wait for the news later.

McHenry: Don’t know what your game is Cray, but this is STILL my show!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACW Tag Team Championships
Triple Threat Tag Team Match
RipperCussions (c) v. Donnie Trix & Joey Maverick v. The LWO

The Lunatic World Order made their way to the ring first, receiving a massive heat from the live crowd. Donnie Trix and longtime partner Joey Maverick followed closely at their heels. As the tag champs made their way down the ramp with Kerry Buckingham nearby, the referee warned Donnie to keep himself under control.
When the bell hit, Trix immediately lunged at Ripper and began the beat down as Wisecrack ordered El Loko to stay back. Donnie easily overpowered the cruiserweight and forced him to the outside. As Trix used nearby objects to ware down Ripper, Wisecrack took out the referee, and the LWO turned their attention on Maverick. Pesinger swooped in to save his partner and exchanged blows with the larger Trix.
As Buckingham chastised Wisecrack for being ‘unethical’, the LWO eliminated Maverick with a double chokeslam through the Spanish announcer’s table! Meanwhile, the reigning tag champs used their numbers advantage to weaken Donnie and finish him off with an Opposites Attract.
The LWO and RipperCussions eventually returned to the ring as the referee regained consciousness. Pesinger clashes with Maddog, but the clowns used their usual dirty tricks to take control. Maddog managed to lay out Darren with a choke slam, but a fired up Ripper swooped in for the save. After an extensive beat down, Pesinger tagged in Jack and rolled out of the ring.
Using his speed, Ripper managed to isolate the two partners and knock out Maddog with The Jack Attack! He swooped in for the pin, but out of desperation, Wisecrack dragged Kerry Buckingham onto the apron and began threatening her. Ripper nearly broke the pin, but Darren attacked Wisecrack from behind, saving his frenemy Buckingham and allowing Ripper to secure an easy three count.
The ACW Tag Team Champions celebrated in the ring with their tag belts for what might be the last time as their long time rivals angrily looked on.

Winners and Still ACW Tag Team Champions in 14:40: RipperCussions

#1 Contendership to the ACW Heavyweight Championship
Eric Snow v. Nicky Trix

Trix entered to his usual massive pop while Snow received quite possibly the largest heat of the night. The rivals started quickly with a series of high flying moves. Snow managed to take control after a low blow. Despite various finishing attempts, Trix used his speed to constantly reverse Snow’s attempts and tire his rival out. He turned the momentum in his favor by nailing Snow with a perfectly timed Pele Kick.
However, in a shocking turn of events, Nicky blew his only opportunity for a nearly guaranteed pinfall after accidentally slipping off the turnbuckle while going for a What Goes Up. Snow took advantage, dropping his enemy with an X Factor and scoring the three count.
The fans showed their disapproval as Snow celebrated his victory and newly won contendership while fan favorite Trix pounded his fists against the mat in frustration. Snow stared down the ‘golden boy’ Nicky Trix, knowing that he secured the victory that truly counted in their feud.

Winner and #1 Contender to the ACW Heavyweight Champion in 10:09: Eric Snow

ACW Predator Championship
Extreme Rules

Avalanche v. Toyota Chelios

The referee presented the ACW Predator Champion to Avalanche and Toyota Chelios, both men hoping to become the inaugural champion. Avalanche started off the match by laying out Chelios with a series of quick kicks. In an attempt to end the match early, Avalanche went for a big moonsault, but Chelios slid out of the ring to evade it.
Still hoping to silence his doubters, Toyota wasted no times with weapons and slipped out a barb wire bat. He quickly sent Avalanche to the mat with a series of brutal shots to the abdomen that easily shredded his skin. Avalanche attempted to reverse the momentum with a sly rollup from behind, but Chelios silenced him with a stiff boot to the face. Toyota managed to secure the win and become the inaugural ACW Predator Champion after forcing Avalanche to tap out, applying a ruthless crossface using the barbed wire bat.
Chelios stands in the middle of the ring with the belt as "Lies" by Evanescence starts to play and the person in the black and red robe with the hood walks out. When the person reaches the ring and enters, Chelios lays the belt down, gets down on both knees and bows. As silence falls over the crowd, the person dramatically removes his or her hood and reveals herself as former ACW Owner PHOENIX!
A massive pop breaks through the arena as Phoenix leans down and picks up the belt. Chelios gets back up to his feet, and she hands him the belt and directs him to leave the ring. She walks over to the far side of the ring and is handed a mic’. Phoenix walks back to the middle of the ring and speaks.

Phoenix: “Alas I have finally returned and I promise there will be pain for each and every single person that opposes me. And I assure you that I have not forgotten what you did to me before Bronko. Your day will come.”

She then drops the mic’ and exits the ring to her music as the crowd pops for the ACW Owner.

Winner and Inaugural ACW Predator Champion in 12:27: Toyota Chelios

ACW Heavyweight Championship
Special Guest Referee John McHenry

Zack Bronko (c) v. Syn

Syn and Bronko both made their way down to the ring to massive pops. As ACW Owner and special guest referee John McHenry apathetically presents the championship, the man intensely stare each other down, clearly meaning business. The match starts with a lengthy exchange of punches where brawler Zack Bronko took control early. He continued to ground and pound the former champion until Syn forced him out of the ring.
On the outside, Syn changed the momentum of the match, using the barricade and the steel steps to his advantage. In a brutal reversal, Bronko caught a diving Syn with a ruthless big boot to the chin. Bronko’s attempt to eliminate Syn on the outside was quickly thwarted by a surprise Whisper in the Wind by the former champion.
The two returned to the ring where Syn got the better of the World Champion and dropped him with a Killing Joke. Syn swooped in for the pin and the world title, but ACW Owner John McHenry flashed him a cheeky smile and refused to count as vengeance for Syn getting McHenry fired months back. The anarchist swooped in to attack McHenry, but Bronko took advantage, dropping Syn with a brutal blow to the head.
Zack looked to finish the match, dropping his opponent with a ruthless ZackBreaker. As he swooped in for the pin, McHenry leaned apathetically against the ropes and refused to count. As the crowd rained heat down on the ring, Zack turned his attention to McHenry and laid him out with a brutal clothesline. As he weakened the owner with a series of brutal fists to the face, Syn dragged McHenry to his feet and planted him with a Killing Joke.
Wasting no time, Syn brought it to Bronko and locked him into a Chaos Theory DDT Position, but the bigger man managed to reverse it into a Military Press. ‘The Badass’ finished off Syn with a Military Press Bomb, and a referee from the back quickly counted to three, allowing Bronko to retain his ACW Heavyweight Championship.
Winner and STILL ACW Heavyweight Champion in 20:10: Zack Bronko

As the referee raises the hand of the winner, Zack Bronko, and hands him the ACW Heavyweight Championship belt...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzMdnfwYpdY

A now sitting McHenry's head almost snaps off as he sneers at the stage area. Without any flash or flare, Alexander Cray walks out and down to the ring. He rolls into the ring as Bronko and Syn give him a look.

Martin Mays: Here we go! We're gonna finally find out which one if either took Cray up on his offer to represent them!

Kareem Ali: If their both smart, neither!

Cray grabs a microphone: My name is ALEXANDER HAMILTON CRAY and I am NOT a professional wrestler.

Snapshot138-3-20121-13PM.png

The crowd gives a mixed reaction as the other three men in the ring look ready for anything.

Cray: But I have made my intentions known from the beginning. I represent the BEST is sports AND entertainment! So...why not the best in SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT!??!

452679162_e811ae6722-1.jpg
20081113_sd_jeffhardy.jpg

The crowd is still not sure what to think of Cray.

Cray: So, it is with great pleasure that I announce to all of you here in BUFFALO, NEW YORK!

The crowd gives him a strong pop after that!

Cray turns to McHenry: And to the owner and acting General Manager of ACW...

The crowd turns a bit; booing McHenry.

Cray: That I just inked the contract just before this match to represent YOUR CURRENT ACW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!

Snapshot148-3-20121-14PM.png

The Champion smiles and makes eye contact with McHenry who is wildeyed right now; not knowing what to do next.

Cray continues: AND

Martin Mays: WHAT???!!???

Cray: The former number one contender, Syn!

The crowd erupts as McHenry finds himself in the ring with three men who have aligned themselves against him!

bio-mrperfect-1.jpg

Cray grins: WELCOME, GENTLEMEN, TO THE CRAY NATION!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzMdnfwYpdY

Quick Results
Jacqui Monroe def. Andrew Styles
Andrew Sanders v. Multiplex ends in a No Contest
RipperCussions (c) def. Donnie Trix & Joey Maverick and The LWO
Toyota Chelios def. Avalanche to become the NEW ACW Predator Champion
Eric Snow def. Nicky Trix
Zack Bronko (c) def. Syn

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
??? I thought PPVs would be full results I was expecting us to discuss matches today. Not saying I'm not cool with it busy week had to work a fair...Not fun.

Nice job though. Thanks King.

Pete

Reaction score
I thought so too, but with you two mostly gone, I took what King gave me and ran with it in order to avoid more delays. I wasn't sure if you were still around either.

BTW I called ManOn to be our fourth, hopefully he'll have his password by now.