Humble Request...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarsH

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey WF Community!

First of all, THE BACKGROUND.
Update Background Image of this forum, because it's so old & it novelize this forum as old.
Change name of "The Ramp" section, i liked this forum a lot, i invited my 4 Facebook friends, it's Damn Confusing for them.
Please it's a Humble Request, Change it into "Members Announcement" or "Introduce Yourself" or anything rather then Ramp.

Thanks in Advance!

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
It's called the ramp because it's your first steps into the forum and it's your place to make a first impression on the crowd (in this case, the rest of the forum). If it confuses your friends then they shouldn't be going on a wrestling forum.

Also, it'd probably be better if you actually made more than 5 posts before trying to change the entire forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farooq

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It's called the ramp because it's your first steps into the forum and it's your place to make a a first impression on the crowd (in this case, the rest of the forum). If it confuses your friends then they shouldn't be going on a wrestling forum.

Also, it'd probably be better if you actually made more than 5 posts before trying to change the entire forum.
Damn Coon isn't fucking around tonight.

I don't see the problem with the background and on the ramps description it says something like introduce yourself........ It shouldn't be confusing.

HarsH

Jobber
Reaction score
Not for me, but for my friends.
Anyways thanks for your 'RESPECT'!, Your Words just hurted me Coon, I'll never look back to this forum again :)
Don't even have respect for new comers! Delete this post.

#Bye

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
What an overreaction

> Change this.
> Coon says no.
> Im leaving.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jonathan doesn't get many moments, and you just took one away from him. I was setting it up on a tee so he could come in quote me and say YEA BACK TO WRESTLING FORUM PUSSY BWUAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SO LOYAL CRAYO PLZ LOVE ME?!

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Agree with OP regarding the backgrounds, which look bad. Could we have one that is just one colour (blue/navy/black)?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WANT!
IdG1t38.png

Reactions: Farooq
Status
Not open for further replies.