Hulk Hogan's miami house robbed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Celebrity Gossip website TMZ.com is reporting that Hulk Hogan's family home in Miami was robbed of an estimated $100,000 in jewels, which were discovered to be missing as the family was preparing to move out of the home seen on "Hogan Knows Best."

Thanks to BJ for passing that along

i guess i should feel bad for him but i really hate the guy

TheAnswer

Reaction score
that sucks I wonder if its going to be an episode of HKB

xtremebadass

Wow, a mansion like that, with his millions of dollars, probably a security system, I wonder how someone got in that compound?

Great One

Not to mention the big ass wall that surrounds it... and the moat... it's a fucking castle!

Reaction score
I don't give a shit, its pocket change for him. Actually, it probably wouldn't hurt him to lose some money...

Reaction score
Congrat's to the Guy who robbed him ,being able to steal some shit with out being caught now that is impressive but hogan wouldnt care hogan shit's money out of his ass...Lol

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Lol. Thats funny. It probably isnt going to be on the show since they moved out of it quite a while back in the show.

I admire the guy for getting in and all that stuff, but all that shit and money in hogans house, and all they get is 100,000 worth of jewelry? they most likely coulda gotten a fucking ton more

Reaction score
hogan lost 100,000 dollars,it can only mean one thing "one more match",come on let's say it all together "one more match":lol:i already see the storyline:"no one in wwe can defeat the monster kahli,no one except........wait.............wait.........hulk hogaaaaaaaaaan" to justify the storyline wwe will say punjabi represents a threat to the US:lol: