Hulk Hogan's family threatened by Grazianos...BROTHA!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Clearwater police are investigating threatening phone calls made by a member of John Graziano's family to the family of Terry Bollea, also known as Hulk Hogan, according to Clearwater police spokesman Doug Matthews.

Matthews could not say which member of the Graziano family allegedly made the threats; nor could he say which member of the Bollea family received them.

Morris "Sandy" Weinberg, an attorney for Nick Bollea, 17, who is serving a jail sentence on a charge of reckless driving with serious driving bodily injury, confirmed that the police had listened to the threatening voicemails.

"Does the family take it seriously?" he asked. "Yes, they do."

John Graziano was seriously injured when Nick Bollea crashed his Toyota Supra on Aug. 26. He is in a semi-conscious state at James A. Haley Medical Center in Tampa.

No arrests have been made.

Credit: http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2008/06/police-hulk-hog.html

What's a matter Hulk, don't you have creative control over the threatening phone calls?

$10 says it's the Macho Man. "Be a Man, Hulk!"

MikeRaw

Seriously, that family is pretty dumb to threaten Hulk of all epople, lol.... Firstly, he wasnt the one who crashed, secondly, their son wasnt even wearing a seatbel, and thirdly, the guy was a friend of Hulk;s family, Im sure he wouldnt want the Hogans killed.
Anyways, Graziano sounds like an organized crime name, so it wouldnt surprise me if theres a bomb under Hulks car...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
- As reported earlier, Hulk Hogan claims to have gotten a threatening phone call from Frank Graziano, the father of John Graziano. The audio from the call is now online and you can listen to it here (I got the link at the bottom :y: ). Once again, there is no way to confirm yet that the person on the call is actually Frank Graziano. Police are investigating this, but the call is pretty bad. The man calls Linda and Brooke Hogan "whores" and promises to urinate on the graves of the Hogan family. He also threatens to "put something" in Hogan's mouth.

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/061608_graziano_voicemail_v2.mp3

He should hire Beefcake and Knobbs as body guards.

Wrestling Station

i guess its one of those soundboards used to prank the shit out of Hulk :laugh:

Mugen

Reaction score
and thirdly, the guy was a friend of Hulk;s family, Im sure he wouldnt want the Hogans killed.
Are you sure? Have you heard the comments that Hulk and Nick made about him? How he is a 'bad' person and that 'god' did that to him to make him a better person.

Frank seems angry as hell, as he should be.

MikeRaw

^What? I never heard that, but wow... Im not doubting you though, I just never heard that... Thats a pretty stupid thing for the Hogan(s) to say... Now, that dude who left the message has every right to be angry, but stupid idea to actually threaten the family... I mean, everyone in that situation is fucked up and has their problems, so Im not gonna take sides, but no need to threaten Hulk and the whole family...

1chiban

Reaction score
Doing something like this would only jeapordise the Grazianos' case for a lawsuit on the Hogans... would be stupid if it was one of them...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
TMZ reports that the Tampa Tribune has confirmed that the disturbing audio messages left on Hulk Hogan's voicemail are from Frank Caruso, the 32-year old half brother of John Graziano. John's father, Edward, confirmed to the Tribune that the voice was Caruso. Caruso is a child from his estranged wife's first marriage.

Incase you didn't hear the audio yet, Bubba the Love Sponge played it on his radio show this morning. The audio is here (the link above). The language from Caruso is pretty disturbing.

"Pretty disturbing" is crippling a kid and then sitting in jail worrying about what kind of reality show you can get when you're done serving your time. Now THAT'S disturbing.

1chiban

Reaction score
The whole thing is, for the lack of better words, fucked up. Period.

MikeRaw

Everyone is fucked up in this whole thing :laugh: But its stupid when people are liek "Fuck Hulk and his family" when everyone is Blue.
The Hogans are stupid for...
-Getting in the crash
-Having Nick be a pssy about jail
-Nick worrying about his reality show when hes in jail
-Being dysfunctional and having all these divorces AT THE SAME TIME as all this is going on
-Saying those remarks about JohN graziano about god making him a better person.

The Grazianos are fucked up too because...
-John Graziano wasnt even wearing a seatbelt...
-Now they are acting like its all of the Hogans families fault.
-Leaving the threatening messages.

Ya, they all are equally stupid.

1chiban

Reaction score
Not to mention Brooke's idiotic comments on the whole situation...

chessarmy

The family is probably still fuming over what happened, and you can't blame them. Also, it IS Hulks fault because he let his son drive all these fancy cars and become a spoiled little bitch, instead of teaching him what is right and wrong and punishing him when he does something bad. We all know nothing is going to happen, but at least the Hogans got a little scare

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Who else could have called Hogan?

Ultimate Warrior calling to say the Hogans are a bad influence and also to say he seen Hulk in the shower?

HBK calling to rip in to him for using the Lord's name in vain and that he and his Blue son will burn in purgatory for eternity followed by a praise the Lord.

Vince McMahon calling to see if Hogan will give the password (I killed Katie Vick and raped her corpse) for a grand prize of.....2 American Dollars!

My take on this whole thing is: The Hogans realized over the last several weeks that "support" (or lack there of) for him and his family has gone down drastically..I think these voicemails are a work. Yep that's it..a work :shifty:

Hogan called himself and left "disturbing" voicemails on his own phone to create sympathy for him & his son...Brotha

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
In other Hogan drama news:

- Hulk Hogan has a new problem to deal with now as the Hulk Hogan Ultimate Grill has been recalled because it can cause cooking oil to burst into flames, according to the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.

First his son cripples someone now Hogan's grill is trying to burn people to death.

:smh

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Hulk Hogan's comments on the Grill problem: "Listen DUDES! My grill is supposed to flame up MAN! It does that so you can get a macho golden tan like myself BROTHA!

Now whatcha gonna do brotha, when Hulk Hogan's Grill bursts into flames all over you?!"

For real though, can the Hulkster catch a break at all?

Next there's going to be a medical report that bandana's cause brain cancer.