HULK HOGAN STATES HE’S READY FOR WWE COMEBACK!!! Ric Flair CONCURS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score

Hulk Hogan says he’s ready to return to his WWE wrestling family and hopes that Vince McMahon will give him another chance to prove he’s a good guy.

Hulk and his good friend Ric Flair spoke to TMZ Sports right before their Q&A event at the Seminole Hard Rock Tampa – set up by their reps at Prince Marketing Group – and opened up about their friendship and career.

You can watch the video above to see exactly what the hulkster and nature boy had to say about the situation.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

I am sure some people want to see him back but I don't. Never was a fan of his. Overrated in my opinion.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well...if they're gonna bring him back, have him interrupt Jinder Mahal. Can't say I see much else for the Hulkster to do.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
EDIT: accidental double post due to connection issues. Ignore this.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
You can't teach Wood something only people
with personality & charisma can do.

It would be like trying to teach the sun to be cold.

IDK Reigns is scripted. He did alright after the last WM, probem is after eating Taker they did not turn him heel.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I was never a fan of his, but I do recognize his contribution to the industry.

This whole tape thing doesn't bother me. It's an old case, that really - people need to forget. People change, and I don't think Hogan is like that.