Hulk Hogan Signs On With MCW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
Amy “Litaâ€￾ Dumas Speaks On Jim Ross' Comments, More

Source 24Wrestling.com

Former WWE Diva Amy “Litaâ€￾ Dumas recently appeared at Maryland Championship Wrestling's 2007 Anniversary show. Dumas was a special guest referee in the main event which featured Adam Flash and Bruiser vs. Danny Doring and Abyss.

Amy also recently commented on Jim Ross’ recent comments on her via her MySpace website. She said

"I really appreciate the kind words from him. I always got along and respected him. He shoots straight and is sincere in his words. I do feel as though I contributed a lot to the wrestling business, and I understand "Lita" left the WWE as a heel character. However, the human being Amy Dumas, gave a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to the WWE, and I am glad that someone that the same person that hired me, acknowledged that."

puché the giant

Reaction score
i liked her but some people doesnt understand that being heel is only part of a gimmick

Ben

Reaction score
Hulk Hogan is on board with the Micro Championship Wrestling. He did filming for the series yesterday, and the filming was described as shooting "reality" footage. The shoot took place in Clearwater, FL and Hogan noted that he was exhausted after the shoot.

While Hogan will not be at the Tampa tapings tonight, he is scheduled to appear at several MCW tapings over the next few weeks.

For those that don't know this is the "little person" wrestling show that was on Spike last year. Think Bischoff produces this, which is why Hogan is involved.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I watched it a few times before but it's pretty stupid to me. Didn't realize Eric produced it tho.