Hulk Hogan Says He'd "Put His Money On" Riddle And Prasies Drew McIntrye

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan recently did an international media call and high praise for two Superstars - WWE Champion Drew McIntyre and Riddle.

Hogan said he's been watching Riddle, and he believes the former MMA competitor is the "next one" he would put his money on.

"I've been watching him and he's really got good instincts," Hogan said of Riddle. "He's really got a good aptitude for understanding what needs to be done.... he would be the next one I'd put my money on."

Regarding McIntyre, The Hulkster said he has it all, and is as legit as they come.

"I've watched Drew McIntyre, and the years of training and in-ring experience, now he's as legit as they come," Hogan said. "He's got the eye of the tiger look in his eyes. He's got the body of a god. His work is solid, everything he does is spot on. His interviews are good."

Hogan will return to WWE TV for the Legends Night edition of RAW on January 4.
Source: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...g-praise-for-riddle-and-drew-mcintyre-678522/

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I agree Brother

But I'm curious if Hogan has a track record of predicting guys becoming big the last 20 years or so....and if it's any good :lol

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
If I were Drew and Matt. I would be excited to get praise from the GOAT in the business. Plus I would give Hogan a call for some advice and shit.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Honestly his Riddle praise just sounds so generic as if he was just asked to put him over.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Can't say that I disagree much with Hogan, though, Riddle looks like he smells bad (random). I genuinely like both, they're great to watch in the ring, and, you know I can't be dissatisfied by a fine lad in a kilt :hayden3

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I think there is money in Riddle too.

If he can cut some hilarious promos but with a more serious tone at times so ya gotta take him more seriously, he could be much bigger threat in the future. The tools are there, just needs to have a solid direction goin' forward. There's about 15 guys on the WWE roster you can probably say that about however a lot of them don't have quite the charm Riddle does.

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
So how much did one of The GOAT get paid for that. Drew yeah, but Riddle he is a worse pot head than me, saying that I only had a Jointnall week, Matt Riddle has the potential afternhearing how he was barred from the locker room or something along those lines.

Drew well we all know love him or hate him, he was picked by Vince to early to much pressure and like Roman fans resent that, now drew since he went back to wwe has been in the best shape and run of his career , will go from strength to strength, he is so level headed now, matured loads and knows he is writing himself a legacy that will be written and spoken of for many years as this year has been a defining moment not for him but for the world, with no crowd he was gave the opportunity and ran with it, x2 wwe champ already not bad inna year, some don't even get that in a career.

Reactions: Brad Boyd

Brad Boyd

Reaction score
His promo work could improve a bit. He's good enough though. And he's got the look of a star. I'm not sure if I can see Matt Riddle being champion. He's great though and pretty damn funny too. And that's somewhat of a rarity today.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Anyone thinking Matt Riddle will get better as a promo....have obviously missed his stint on TUF.