Hugh Hefner Wants Miley Cryus In Playboy...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Hugh Hefner isn't wasting time inviting teen sensation Miley Crys to come pose for Playboy, saying he wants her to pose as soon as she is of legal age and also mentioned the controversy over Miley's semi-nude photos from Vanity Fair a few weeks ago.

"Sure, she'd be welcomed in the magazine. Very pretty lady. And I think to make such a big to do over something as innocent as those photos, I think is a reflection on how schizophrenic America is about sexuality."

Won't be be long now before every perv on this planet will have a widget on their computer counting down until Miley turns 18.

Well it's official people, Hef's a dirty old man :captain:

xtremebadass

dude is this for real? Wow, I have absolutely no response to this what so ever, every 10-12 year old boy is probably shitting themselves.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
And now the guy from Hustler wants her too..

"It will be something that will very tastefully done," Flynt said of the proposed photo spread, but he added that she would have to appear completely naked and not just topless.

"Hustler readers don't like to compromise," he said. "They want the whole enchilada."

What the fuck is going on? Really this is very odd, she's only 14-15 years old and you have old ass guys wanting her to pose nude already. *Sigh* only in America I guess...

xtremebadass

It's all media crap. Soon they'll be like, oh let's have Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears pose nude together, it's like night and day, but in the same photo. OMG, I can see them doing that, not the two chicks, the media wanting it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
"Sure, she'd be welcomed in the magazine. Very pretty lady. And I think to make such a big to do over something as innocent as those photos, I think is a reflection on how schizophrenic America is about sexuality."

He's very, very right on this. However he is essentially making an offer to a 16 year old. Kinda weird but there is precedence to this. (see below comment)

Won't be be long now before every perv on this planet will have a widget on their computer counting down until Miley turns 18.

They need something to replace that Olsen twins counter.

Well it's official people, Hef's a dirty old man :captain:

Now that's not much of a shock. I hope I have like 4 twentysomething girlfriends when I'm in my 70's

And now the guy from Hustler wants her too..

Larry Flynt. Watch the movie with Woody Harrelson. Great flick.

"It will be something that will very tastefully done," Flynt said of the proposed photo spread, but he added that she would have to appear completely naked and not just topless.

lol @ Hustler and tasteful appearing in the same breath. Last time I flipped through a Hustler I saw one chick pissing on another. Needless to say I have not leafed through a hustler again since then.

"Hustler readers don't like to compromise," he said. "They want the whole enchilada."

lol I think he meant taco. :shifty:

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Hugh Hefner is 82 and LOL @ "Last time I flipped through a Hustler I saw one chick pissing on another."

monkeystyle

Reaction score
82 is even better. He probably can't even get it up without tying it to a splint but still like 4 girlfriends.

Awesome.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
82 is even better. He probably can't even get it up without tying it to a splint but still like 4 girlfriends.

Awesome.

Yeah it's awesome for him, but I can't help but feel sorry for the chicks who have to suck his old balls and change his underwear when he shits himself..

Qwake

Ill be waiting for here to turn 18 :shifty:

Hefner will have a heart attack lol