Huge Wwe Star Fired!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

WWE talent executive Mike "Simon Dean" Bucci was released today by WWE

Bucci worked as a high-up in all the developmental territories. Dave Scherer is reporting that the word among the wrestlers is that Bucci was called in for a meeting today by WWE in the wake of his name being mentioned by the The New York Daily News yesterday as being someone on the list of workers named in the Signature Pharmacy growth enhancing drug scandal.

Bucci's dealings with Signature took place when he was still an active wrestler, not a manager.

Source: Wrestlezone

:), fooled you all :)

Reaction score
umm no u didnt, every time I see these threads I know its fake...their have been too many

well, I guess TNA is already looking to sign Simon Dean..lol just kidding....but it could happen

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
that sucks for him, because he if he was still a wrestler he would have gotten a month suspension, rather than getting fired

Reaction score
When the topic said "Huge WWE Star fired", I was thinking of a main eventer or someone close to that getting fired. :-/

Reaction score
Z0MG. Peep you fooled me a superb foolery. I do not believe I have been fooled more in my life. I thought it was Matt Hardy that had been fired.

LOL. Who is this guy?!

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
It doesn't make sense why the WWE would him fire considering he was the Head Trainer in OVW, and that he is one, if not the, most technical wrestler they had.
Oh well, he'll do well in TNA, if they want him...

PeepShow

Z0MG. Peep you fooled me a superb foolery. I do not believe I have been fooled more in my life. I thought it was Matt Hardy that had been fired.

LOL. Who is this guy?!

You dont know who it is? You are joking right?

Montana

Jokes arent funny the 5th time around.... but i dont he will go to tna, he isn't washed up yet.

03mnm

Reaction score
Simon dean when he was working on the indy scene he put on great matches with guys like Chris Sabin, Kazarian, Matt Bentley and Shark Boy but that was a long time ago.

phantomgerald

He was useful off screen though. They should have kept him. Who cares if he take drugs? Just not use him as a wrestler anymore should suffice.

ion256

Reaction score
maybe tna will hire him so we can all see nova again (he is so underrated)

Acideyez

Reaction score
yeah maybe the thread should've read former major old school ECW star released from WWE! lol Would be awesome to see him go back to the nova character,and come out to beastie boys again lol