Huge Wm23 Spoilers And Summerslam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
SummerSlam spoiler

- Unless plans change, it is expected that Batista will win the World Title from The Great Khali at Summerslam and they will face off in a stipulation rematch at Unforgiven.

Credit: I got this from NoDQ.com and they got it from Bryan Alvarez of F4WOnline.com

-----

Looks like Orton and Batista will be the champs heading into the autumn. I also think CM Punk will win the ECW title. It will be a first to have all the world titles change hands on the same PPV.

WM24 spoiler

Right now, the current plan is for Edge to defend the World Title against The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 24. It is expected that Edge will win back the title from Batista before the year is over.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Those are all guesses that go with the internet trend right now....

Beer Money Army

well i kinda assume edge was going get the championship back when he return so they could build an edge/taker.

I heard about orton 1-2 months ago.... But yeah batista with another undeserving reign again sucks...

xtremebadass

If it is true that's great news, maybe the company is turning around.

Switchy

Reaction score
I thought Khali was gonna keep the belt for a but longer but I guess he isn't. Edge/Taker at mania has been going around for some tim now and I'd love to see it happen.

CenaMark54

Further Spoilers:

I heard this from a friend and can not find a source so take it for what its worth.

Apparently, the plan for the current McMahon storyline is for Kennedy to be revealed as Vince's son. Vince will then align with Mr. Kennedy agaisnt Shane and Steph who will work as faces. Triple H will step in and publically acknowledge that he is Vince's son in law. He will defend the honor of Shane and Steph by taking on Mr Kennedy at WM 24. I doubt this will involve the title since a storyline like this will overshadow the title.

My friend also said he heard that Orton will carry the title all the way to WM 24 where he will defend against HBK. Edge will return to take the title off Taker at Mania and end Takers streak. Cena and Batista will likely square off for the first time as well. The plan right now is for Matt hardy to win the MITB and then go after Edge's title.

Agian, this is second hand information and I do not claim to be an insider so take it with a grain of salt.

Markz

Reaction score
All I have to say if WHOOPEEYY!

Defiant One

Reaction score
I really don't want to see Batista have ANOTHER reign and I'd rather see Khali retain, so thats just great that he is supposed to regain it. Also the Edge- Taker angle is pretty obvious and it writes itself hopefully they don't change the plans on that idea. Hopefully what CM54 said will come true because that is some of the best news I've heard in a long time, from pretty much every angle. HHH- Kennedy, Hardy winning MITB, Orton- HBK, Edge- Taker, Cena- Batista but it seems like too much of a dream card for it to actually happen.

Great One

Everything up there is guesses and predictions, but yeah, Batista as a 3 time world champion will be a very sad moment.

LKP

Not to sound like a big head but i assumed that all of the but was going to happen anyways.

Travis40

I really hope that the Undertaker never wins the title again...because he's getting old and if he gets injured again...he might have to retire...he wasn't full time till he became champ...and then he got hurt :shifty:...I think it'll be a good move to have Edge get DQ'ed at WM so Taker can keep the streak and Edge can keep the World Title...can't wait to see Orton as WWE Champ and Edge as World Champ :)

newmie

Reaction score
i dont see Batista beating Khali. I think its more feisable for Khali to retain, and Batista to get involved with another fued, dunno who with, there ain't much to fued with. But the one i see beating Khali is Kane, then when Edge comes back fueding with Kane for the title, with the whole injury thing as well for revenge. Edge winning, face Taker at Mania, Taker winning, and yeh.. thats how i see it going down, well that what i hope anyway.

kingovkings

Reaction score
YUP YUP I AGREE KALI RETAINS EDGE COMES BAK TAKES IT AND EDGE N TAKER GET IT ON AT MANIA ONLT I RECKON TAKER WILL LOSE AN EDGE WILL THE 1ST ONE BREAK TAKERS UNDEFEATED MANIA RECORD :gun_smilie: