Huge TNA split idea!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
I have an idea for some interesting stuff in TNA, mainly for when they hit two hours.

We have Kurt Angle destroy soemone in a title match at a PPV, after Kurt has made his exit the man who just lost grabs a mic, he yells how he is sick of the one man show going on, he rants on and on eventually saying there are lots more with the same views as him and that he and all these people quit!

The TNA website would show this by hiding all of their profiles (temp deleting them) and saying that TNA management is looking into the situation.

This would leave us all into confusion, then, everyone would tune into TNA iMPACT! (rating boost) to see what the hell has happenned. Dixie Carter walks out making a rare appearance and says everyone who quit is here and must now make their way to the ring. They come doen from the crowd to show how they have desserted TNA, they take the mic and continue their rant, suddenly anouther load of TNA stars come out and disagree, eventually they break into fight as iMPACT goes off the air.

They continure this by ruining matches and other stunts and finishes in a few months at a PPV.

---------------

Thsi wouldnt include all stars due to other rivalries needing to be there to fill more time.

What do you think?

gashface

Reaction score
Sounds a bit like an Invasion arc. I mean it's not a bad idea, but similar things have been done before. Also with the locker room attitudes at the moment and the bad booking, it's unlikely TNA would ever consider doing something exciting that involves the whole of the roster.

Montana

Yea, not a bad idea, it just needs more explaining. Who's in the faction, what would it be called? Kinda like TNa Originals vs New Breed? Reminds me of nwo/project 161/ invasion but it could work. People like this sorta stuff.

phantomgerald

Interesting idea, but most of the midcarders in TNA can't really work the stick. And knowing the booking, I wouldn't count on them making it good.

LKP

It is an interesting idea. It would get ratings in and have the heel faction angles team vs the face faction stings team.

JHar888

Reaction score
Sounds like ECW having "The New Breed" lol. Where'd you get this idea?

lastlaugh

Reaction score
while i do think having factions which include the whole roster would totally bring some excitment to impact, there are some pitfalls. Do we really want angle cutting a promo for every match...and making the entire two hours revolve around him and sting? IDK if factions were created i would love to see them lead by other people....like Raven, Roode, or even 3D