Huge star released by WWE!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

^^^DON'T FORGET ABOUT TEST :sad:, lol, but I remember this guy when he was the lawyer of Hassan....funny actually....and I liked Hassan

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
lmao when I saw this, I rushed in to see it's a nobody... :(

bdogg1

Reaction score
:sport_box: OMG was he as big as HBK's manager when he won the title against bret. If not WHO CARES! WHAT? I SAID WHO CARES!

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Nooo!! not Tomasso what will the WWE do now?!?! I can't believe WWE would release a star of his caliber!!

WWE - Tomasso = WWE is screwed!!

btman

Reaction score
Watch out WWE, TNA's gonna sign this HUGE superstar.

vickymania

Reaction score
Info on Tomasso Whitney:

WWE actually announced the release of a developmental wrestler on the company website, which is quite rare. The person released was Tomasso Whitney, a wrestler from Ohio Valley Wrestling. He was signed earlier in the year to a developmental contract out of the Massachusetts-based Chaotic Wrestling indy league.

Whitney's claim to be wrestling fame was playing the attorney of Muhammad Hassan in his feud with Undertaker two summers ago. The reason they put him out on television is because this was on the heels of the previous week's controversial angle where five masked men armed with clubs and piano wire jumped Undertaker and beat him at a SmackDown taping. Afterward, the masked men lifted Daivari above their heads and carried him away. Three days later, hours before that week's show was scheduled to air, the London bombings took place. WWE didn't edit out the segment and UPN pressured WWE to keep Hassan off of their network, effectively removing him from SmackDown. To explain Hassan's disappearance from the show, Hassan's "attorney," who was Whitney, came out to say that Hassan wouldn’t appear on SmackDown until after he defeated Undertaker at the upcoming Great American Bash pay-per-view. Whitney was subsequently chokeslammed and tombstoned by Undertaker. Hassan never appeared on WWE programming again, and neither did Whitney for that matter.

Reported by Daniel Pena on 08/09/2007

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
You cant't miss someone you never knew. I must have sneezed and missed this guy.

vickymania

Reaction score
lol..i never heard of this guy before this thread got started..anyways,got the info onhim now..i guess that settles it..

reaction

Reaction score
wow i think i might have to take this gun and shoot myself this is truly huge news and i am deeply sad and depressed suddenly that sharp knife looks rather friendly.....HANG ON who in the bluest of blue hells is Tomasso Whitney

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I found a match with him involved in!!!

Jamie Noble Vs Tomasso Whitney!

[YT]MZwHJAfQ3pM[/YT]

When the highpoint of your carrer is jobbing to Jamie Noble on an episode of Velocity... Thne you know you must be pretty damn bad!