Huge news: WWE Forums will merge with WatchWrestling.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Sooo do we access the WW side of things through that main site? As I cant see access of the forum? Also is it just my username from here and password from here to access there? Total noob I know but just getting my head round the changes.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sooo do we access the WW side of things through that main site? As I cant see access of the forum? Also is it just my username from here and password from here to access there? Total noob I know but just getting my head round the changes.
There is a forum button on the main site that takes you here. You login using the same username and password you used at WWEF, which will now work as a Wordpress account as well for the main site. All users were bridged across so blog users have forum accounts now, and forum users have blog accounts as well.

If you go to watchwrestling.ch/home/ then you should be logged in at the top.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Way more to come. It was annoying that we had to get this done so soon (as we wanted it done before Wrestlemania) as my internet situation isn't fixed until April 2nd. I will be grinding out the hours to get the new theme released before Wrestlemania, site-integration will be improved too. I'm also going to make some rule changes (not big, don't worry) and some other site changes soon -- all to be announced when I can. The domain change is just the beginning.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Change! :why:

But everything was fine before! Not rule changes! :upset:

gl bby

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I hate change. I hate long letters. I hate new header. Why is everything is different :angry:

Like this status if you are 90's kid and remember when WWEF was about WWE and F.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I hate change. I hate long letters. I hate new header. Why is everything is different :angry:

Like this status if you are 90's kid and remember when WWEF was about WWE and F.
#GetHipstersOffWWEF

And yes, this is Twitter.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If this is Twitter, then where do you want the hipsters off of?

Reactions: Farooq

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Someone should go promote that the WWF is back... right here on Watchwrestling.ch :foley:
#CheapPopFoley