News HUGE NEWS REGARDING AUSTIN'S RETURN!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
WWE Creative has formed and pitched a storyline to Stone Cold Steve Austin that would lead to a WrestleMania match, according to a report by Wrestling Observer (h/t 411Mania).
According to the report, Stone Cold would be Vince McMahon's representative in a match against Triple H for control of the company. This would be the culmination to a slow-burn, long-running storyline that has begun with the installation of Brad Maddox as the general manager of Raw.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...old-steve-austin-on-wrestlemania-return-match

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
First off. It's a Bleacher article, never take what a bleacher article says for face value.

The source article says it all depends on if Austin can be medically cleared and if Austin wants to.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
That'd be cool, but as of last week I am not going to trust any dirtsheet, especially this one.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
First off. It's a Bleacher article, never take what a bleacher article says for face value.

The source article says it all depends on if Austin can be medically cleared and if Austin wants to.

No. The source is Meltzer...

Anyway. This would be horrible. Vince is the heel in this feud so far, so would Austin be as well? People wouldn't want HHH winning.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Bad move if it were true. Triple H needs to come out the victor in this storyline and if he had to face Austin at Mania then he would probably lose.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Bad move if it were true. Triple H needs to come out the victor in this storyline and if he had to face Austin at Mania then he would probably lose.
Except if the match would end in a no contest or something like that. At the end Austin would betray McMahon and stun the shit outta him, it'd be cool.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
What makes it hard for you all to believe that HHH will have absolutely no problem burying Austin???

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
HHH doesn't make all the decisions. He doesn't have pull over Austin nor Vince, Steve may not want to job on his return and Vince may want him to lose. There's more to it than HHH's ego. Plus, HHH/Austin would be a huge waste of SCSA.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I actually have so many problems with this scenario:

1- It will rob us of the dream Punk/Austin feud..
2- It's obvious that HHH is a face now and Vince s a heel, so Austin in Vince's corner means that he will be a heel too, and I just can't imagine how terrible it would be to have Face HHH VS Heel SCSA at WMXXX.
3- We all know that HHH is winning at Mania to take control of the company, and the last thing I want to see is that ego maniac going over Austin..
4- I just don't see people booing Austin against HHH, nor I see them cheering HHH against Austin.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
No. The source is Meltzer...

Anyway. This would be horrible. Vince is the heel in this feud so far, so would Austin be as well? People wouldn't want HHH winning.
That's true. If Austin comes back to face HHH at least I'd love to see Austin winning. Well, it could be an interesting match and Vince could keep in charge at least one more year.

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
ok why the fuck would stone cold help vince he hate him in kadefade wwe!? it would make no sense! Stone Cold just come back to face CM Punk!

Yeah, he hates him in kadefade!

Reactions: leojay

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
ok why the fuck would stone cold help vince he hate him in kadefade wwe!? it would make no sense! Stone Cold just come back to face CM Punk!

Whats a kadefade?

Anyway, Not even news, Been posted before and means nothing really.