**HUGE NAME** in Talks for a WWE Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

newmie

Reaction score
According to a report in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (www.F4WOnline.com), WWE Hall Of Famer Bret "The Hitman" Hart is open to working on-camera as a character in a storyline on WWE television again.

The report claims Hart has had talks with WWE about returning as a weekly character on TV and his interest in a return is partially why WWE went with the screwjob finish in the Undertaker-CM Punk match at the "Breaking Point" pay-per view in Montreal.

Apparently talks began back when Vickie Guerrero left the company, so one would assume if he were to ever agree to a deal, he would be in some kind of non-wrestling role, such as a General Manager.

...Source: Wrestlezone.com...

Holy shit if this is true. I would go nuts, have him become the new General Manager of Smackdown, he helps Hart Dynasty start to dominate and such. Would be quality watching...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If this happened I'd mark. Could you image that. T-Lo gets fired and then Vince is like "Here is your new General Manager of Smackdown. BRET THE HITMAN HART"-Music hits fans mark and he walks out- Man that would be awesome.

To bad this probably isn't true.

Klide

ohh man just imagine if he could manage the hart dynasty or at least be biased and chest their way in to title matches. But I'd prefer hart to be permanent gm of raw I hate guest hosts

noumenon

I would scream like a little girl.

The Hart Dynasty is the elephant in the room if he were to come back and would be impossible to avoid.
Asides from that, there is SOOO much he could do....RAW GM spot for example.

Don't even get me started on if he'd decide to wrestle.

This Guy

saw this today already elsewhere, some guy is trying to shoot it down saying Bret Hart has said he would never work with the WWE again which is crap.

In the last interview I heard from Bret about a month ago, he said there was no talks currently to bring him in. He isn't closed to working with them again, but doesn't really want to be anything like a GM. He doubts he would do anything on screen because he doesn't want to be remembered as a manager or a gm. He wants to be remembered as a wrestler. He also said as he does in every interview, he can not wrestle anymore. Because of his injury in his match at Starrcade against Goldberg he can not wrestle anymore one wrong hit could kill him.

I'm pretty sure this story is crap, but I don't doubt that Bret Hart might not become a WWE employee but I would see him in an agents role like Dean Malenko or IRS maybe helping the young guys put together matches and what not.

xtremebadass

If Bret were to come back, for some reason I just see him getting punted in the head by Orton.

Every big return ends or begins with a punt. That could start a great Hart Dynasty vs. Legacy feud though.

Airfixx

Hart Dynasty w/Bret vs DX w/Vince please. (Just keep Owen's name 100% out of it!)

Regardless tho' Bret overseeing the Hart's can only be a good thing; once again, as long as they don't rush into a Kid/Smith fall-out fued like 5mins later... Especially considering how totally pointless & crap the Colon's split was (Split a popular tag team even tho' you have no plans for them to fued or a spot for them to fill as singles guys - UTTER SHIT!)