Huge Breaking News! *SPOILER*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Why? ECW doesnt need him. SD could really, REALLY use him. Raw wouldnt be bad, cept for the fact that they need just about as many more guys as iMPACT needs. /sarcasm

But ECW ratings are shit imagine if he made an unknown return like HBK's on ECW!!! not RAW or SD that would boost ECW's ratings which is what it needs and it doesn't seem like WWE are going to be pushing people like Burke or the others for the ECW title. So thats why I think he should go to ECW.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
In all honesty, I think the best thing for him is to go back right were he left off....the ECW title picture. He could put CM Punk over in a BIG WAY, by winning the title off of him, and them dropping it back.

JHar888

Reaction score
Crap, another star to help WWE boost ratings. :( Hopefully he'll go back to ECW and feud with Punk for the title. Putting him on Raw or SD! would suck IMO.

phantomgerald

I don't think he should return, he said he's walking away from the ring for the sake of his health, so why return now? He would have made more of an impact if he went to TNA.

J

Awesome...and yea big show would be awesome for Smackdown...Maybe spice thing up a little bit...

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya he might want to be on the A show if hes coming back like this... he could feud with edge on smackdown if he goes there tho.... i would think that ecw wouldnt be an option...

Reaction score
You know watching the Great khali all this time. Just goes to show you how great the Big Show really is!

chessarmy

I don't think he should return, he said he's walking away from the ring for the sake of his health, so why return now? He would have made more of an impact if he went to TNA.

umm, no. Big Show in TNA would do absolutely nothing but ruin the product. Show should be retired since he openly said that his body cant take wrestling anymore, but if he feels that he can come back then fine. He will come back as a face on ECW or Smackdown! for a few years, then he'll get released

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Alright, i've already posted, but i'll state my opinion.

WWe signing Big Show can be good or bad in many ways. Being bad, WWE has monsters (who horrible suck). And Big Show has pretty much feuded with everyone on the roster. Now there people who he hasnt feuded with, don't get me wrong with that, but he is only better one place. ECW.

Raw is really high on talent right now and all I could see him doing is mid-carding, and plus, Raw doesn't really need him with top starts as: Orton, HHH, HBK, Y2J, JBL, Cena (returning) and many many more. He could go to Smackdown, but I really would't take that into consideration. Edge and Taker are getting into a major feud and really dont need him in the middle of that ( maybe after the feud). I only see him in ECW coming back saying '' I was robbed of my title.'' Take the title back, and start ECW as a ''Third brand''. Not a development brand. Honestly WWE can make ECW better if only they started calling out talent frmm OVW. Big Show, he could do good on SD, but ECW is the best choice.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Putting him on ECW would be Blue imo. I don't mind ECW at all, I actually kind of like it, however he'd just be wasted down there. He's a major name and he doesn't need to prove himself down in ECW. I'm kind of torn on where he should go because I've always like the Big Show and I think he would be a valuable assest on either SD! or Raw.

Here's why neither brand needs him imo:
With the Smackdown/ECW merger there's like 6 or so monsters on that brand so putting another one on doesn't make a lot of sense.
On Raw there is about 300 different main eventers and it kind of seems like he would get lost in the shuffle there and wouldn't make much of a difference.

Here's why both brands need them imo:
Smackdown really needs to find someone, anyone other than Edge/Taker/Batista to feud for the title. Actually I take the anyone part back, anyone other than the Great Khali. I think the Big Show could really make an impact in WHC picture and it would be a nice change of pace.
Raw has no monsters imo. Snitsky is totally untested and unproven and the crowd doesn't respond to him in the least bit. Umaga is the other monster and he's a very good wrestler imo, however he's lately been used as a glorified jobber. He's been getting burried lately between HHH and Jeff Hardy. The Big Show would be able to beef up Raw a little bit, literally and I think that would be good in the long run.

All that being said I'd probably send him to Smackdown because he would be really good in that title picture and could probably have some good feuds. But, I personally would have no problem with going to Raw.