Huge Breaking News! *SPOILER*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Wrestlezone said:
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter-

We reported earlier that The Wrestling Observer Newsletter had noted a big name of WWE's past - a multi-champion superstar was set to return with the company.

The January 14th edition of the Newsletter confirms that former multi-time WWE Champion Paul Wight - The Big Show - has either signed with the company or has agreed to a deal, and will be starting full-time very soon.

Big Show is down to 440 lbs after leaving pro wrestling to rest, and pursue a possible career in boxing, which obviously included boxing training that got him in quite a good shape. Dave Meltzer also mentions in the Observer that a part of his boxing deal was that Hulk Hogan was to be his "front man" acting like a manager in wrestling for him by doing promos and appearances. This was also the main reason many boxing promoters were actually interested in Big Show and paying him so much money to learn the sport. These plans, however, fell apart at some point, and Show realized that at his age, boxing might not be the right direction to go anyway. There have also been no recent updates or even talks of Hogan doing his own wrestling tour - a very discussed topic of the past. Hence with nothing on the horizon, Big Show is back with WWE.

Hmmm, there's your answer Montana. The weight thing should work out pretty good in his favor. I bet they still announce him as being 500 lbs though...lol

EDIT- lol, I guess it's not really a spoiler, kinda messed up the title. Oh well.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I personally hope he goes to Smackdown so I can watch him because I don't watch raw that often. Anyway I think he will return at the RR

Montana

After ready this, my first thought is "who cares" NOt to discourage anyone from not being excited, as it is a big return. But i mean, the big show has done all he could do for the wwe. Theres nothing more he can add. Only so many fueds a giant can have, and he really hasnt been gone that long, to where things have changed. Big Show returns, that just means another younger guy gets the shaft. Plus the wwe doesnt really need another monster. They are doin very little with Mark Henry, and Kane. Big Daddy V is around, but not a major fued.

Nation

I hope this is true.Personally i would prefer show to either go back to ECW or go to smackdown.RAW has enough talent.

MrKennedyMark

Reaction score
I like the idea of Big Show coming back. However, I still want to see Sid come back though.

vickymania

Reaction score
wow..plz bring him back in ECW! they need him..ECW will emerge like th ephoenix once again with the biggest heel on the front! big show vs BDV! great news peeps

Enigma22

Reaction score
i dont really want him to go back to ecw. i hope he comes back and starts a feud right away with lashley when he comes back.

The Rated R CMStar

Are you crazy? BDV vs Big Show?

I want him on SD, and making some appearances in ECW. Show can be face or heel, and SD needs one of those main eventers. Edge vs Big Show could be a main event with a face Show or Taker vs Show with a heel Showster. As long as we don't get clusterfucker II Batista vs Big Show rematch from ECW!

Change the channel! Lol priceless

vickymania

Reaction score
and why not BDV vs Big Show?? and i think WWE need to introduce a new title..WWE Monster Championship..lol..we got many monster's in WWE..

The Rated R CMStar

With the las post I hope that your suggestion of BVD vs Big Show was a with sarcasm. Because if you seriously believe Big Show should return to face BVD then I pray for your soul.

Lashley vs Big Show would make sense, but that would mean Show has to be on Raw and Raw doesn't need him