How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Mixed Martial Arts on Twitter for the 2nd Week of May

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
2itlilk_medium.jpg

A few updates on what's been going on in the MMA Twitterverse

JOSH WANTS HIS TWEET TWEET TASTED?

"@mcoenen LOL. Your eyes are like blue pools of lovely...blue...ness." -Josh Barnett

"@JoshLBarnett oooo you smooth talker" -Marloes Coenen

"I watch hockey and rugby. Anything that has a remote chance of breaking out into a fight. Which is exactly why I stopped watching George." -Chael Sonnen

"My retina is find as well and my vision will come back to 100%!!! Can't be more happy!!" -Georges St. Pierre

"Get to see the dentist thur am and get the grill fixed :) saw Niagara falls yesterday,nyc tonight.Nice call from Lyoto checking in.thanks" -Randy Couture

KOREAN ZOMBIE VS MARK HOMINICK?

"I want mark hominick" -Chan Sung Jung, the Korean Zombie calls out the former number 1 contender.

"Korean Zombie would be an awesome fight! ...People have been asking about Korean Zombie. It would be a great fight and would love to do it if it was offered." -Mark Hominick

The Official BloodyElbow Twitter Account, Luke Thomas, Kid Nate, Brent Brookhouse, Mike Fagan, Leland Roling, Richard Wade, Jonathan Snowden, Chris Barton, Damon O, Scott Broussard, Tim Burke, Matt Bishop, Fraser Cofeen... oh and maybe you all should follow that guy named Anton Tabuena

STRIKEFORCE SUMMIT

"Back with Zuffa. I'm here in Vegas for the Strikeforce Fighter Summit." -Keith Jardine

"Pigs have now flown. Watch for Hell to freeze over next. Me and @danawhite together again" -Josh Barnett

""Welcome to the family" @danawhite #UFCSummit" -Jason High, will be having his second Zuffa fight soon.

"Lmao. Dana White: "I've definitely butted heads with some of u in this room, Josh (Barnett), good to see you." #UFCSummit" -Jason High

"@danawhite at the #UFCsummit I'm excited to be part if the team!" -Tim Kennedy

http://yfrog.com/h4h40pevj

http://yfrog.com/h4h40pevj:iphone

"SF fighters now allowed to use sponsors that were previously only allowed to be exclusive to the UFC. #UFCSummit" -Jason High

"Gegard Mousasi got inspired during the presentations at the #UFC fighter summit.." -Marloes Coenen

"UFC's new insurance plan for fighters is great and will it help boost the sport overall. Thank you from all the fighters." -Evan Dunham

"sounds like we are gonna get paid for tweets - no wonder @KCbandit is live tweeting the #UFCSummit" -Tyron Woodley

"#UFCSummit sounds like we are gonna get paid for tweets and for increasing our twitter followers. RT this and help me get that $!" -Connor Heun, can I get paid to tweet also?

"Fun seeing all the fighters together, thank god it stays in Vegas! Met Tim yesterday at the shootings. #UFCfightersummit" -Marloes Coenen, and Tim Kennedy... it's not going to "stay in Vegas" if you tweet pictures after. ;)

UFC SUMMIT

"At the #UFCSummit and Gomi fell asleep in class. So much for Asians being good in school." -Jason Miller

"With bj Penn at the #UFCSUMMIT" -Manny Gamburyan

"@danawhite and lorenzo fertitta speaking at @ufc summit" -Matt Brown, is that Siver?

"Me @James_ush @bjpenndotcom & @CungLe185 #ufcfightsummit" -Miesha Tate

TWICTURES

"The problem with looking like this, is getting hit by all the Mexican kids with the sticks today. #cincodemayo" -Jason Miller

"Had a lot of fun at the pool today :) now family time..taking my mama to dinner! Ofy! :D" -Arianny Celeste

"Met @treysongz @Jonnybones @tikighosn on the beach..about to go jet skiing..this is gonna be a good day!" -Arianny Celeste, and Tiki.... Hmm.

"tweeting 4rm 30,000 ft above n eating warm cookies! about to be in vegas cooking tacos 4 all my gfs!" -Arianny Celeste

"Pillow fight girl pile :) movie time" -Arianny Celeste

"Chillin poolside. 8)" -Arianny Celeste

"Forgot to show you my bad ass new ride!" -Brittney Palmer

STRIKEFORCE RING GIRL, KELLI HUTCHERSON'S MAXIM SHOOT

"I liked a @YouTube videohttp://youtu.be/NVEEmlihsTU?a... Kelli Hutcherson gets even nakeder!" -Frank Shamrock

Think I missed a tweet that deserves to be featured? Let us know in the comments!