Kayfabe Howling At The Full Moon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Before Wayne Wolf vs Jason Tagaloa kicks off, we are interrupted by a video clip being played on the titantron. The lights around the arena begin to dim darker and darker until the only source of light is from the titantron. The camera begins to show a clip of a dark forest, after 10 seconds of going straight forward it begins to get faster and faster until it reaches outside the front of an old wooden shack. The camera begins to get closer and closer to the door, just before the door was about to be opened, loud howling noises begin. The camera turns around to see if there is anything around, but nothing is to be seen. The door has then been slightly opened by itself, slowly opening further and further until you can see Wayne Wolf standing up with his wolf by his side looking out the window to watch the full moon.

Wayne Wolf: It's beautiful isnt it. On what looks so big to our eyes, is yet so far away.

Wayne Wolf begins to turn around and looks at the camera with a stern look, only then to turn into a smile

Wayne Wolf: Come in, come in, make yourself comfortable!

The person who is controlling the camera begins to step inside the shack and closes the door from behind. The wolf that is next to Wayne begins to growl.

Wayne Wolf: Don't worry about him, he just hasn't been fed yet.

As the cameraman begins to settle down, Wayne Wolf goes and puts a deer's limb into a bowl and places it beside the chair Wayne sits on. The wolf begins to approach the bowl and slowly begins to use its teeth to tagger into its meal. Wayne Wolf then begins to sit down with his left hand stroking the wolf.

Wayne Wolf: I know what brings you here my friend. You want to ask some questions about my opponent tonight, is that right?

The camera begins to nod

Wayne Wolf: No need to ask the questions, I have the answers already for you. Jason Tagaloa, it's a nice name, a samoan name might I add. He's a fighter that one, lost his first match, but still has the courage to fight again. Normally I would fully support his actions, but you shouldn't choose to fight again when you know you're up against me, Wayne Wolf. You see if you bring a pack with you against one, you're always going to win, even if the pack don't get involved. They're there to support you and lead you on, that's what my pack does. "But you can't bring your wolf pack to the match!". You're correct, I cannot. But thankfully I have added the Precision Universe to my pack. I spoke to my wolves about it, and they were hesitant at first, but agreed at the end.

Wayne Wolf: So Jason Tagaloa, I'm not alone, I never will be alone. It's a full moon tonight, do you know what that means my friend?

Wayne Wolf leans forward to get closer to the camera

Wayne Wolf: It means victory.

Wayne Wolf leans back into his chair and gives a big almighty howl, which then causes the wolf next to Wayne to stop eating and howl too. The precision universe decides to follow and howl also.

Wayne Wolf: Watch out Jason because I am Wayne Wolf and I am..... "The Alpha Male"

The camera cuts and the lights reappear.