Howdy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Naitch

Reaction score
In all the years I've been forumming, this is the first introductions thread I've ever done. But Artist insisted - so I hope the following not too bad.

I go by the name of Naitch as you already will have gathered. One side of my family are Irish, the other are Argentine, and though I was born in the former, I currently live in neither country just to add a layer of unnecessary complexity to things :lol:.

I make my living researching linguistics and teaching people languages, for which I have a real passion - other things I love include literature (writing and reading it), wrestling, acting, comedy, making music and learning stuff that I'll never use. I hope to add something to what appears to be a stellar board in the making!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Welcome to the TeenDrama-Boards, Naitch!

Hope you enjoy yourself here. And I'm sure we'll be seeing quality posts from you in no time.

*A note to the rest of the board, this is the single greatest poster who ever lived.

Naitch

Reaction score
:redface:

Thanks for the welcome, mate! Hope I live up to your praise! I've started a few threads to-day but there's a few hundred ideas for more where that came from :).

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Welcome, Nacha Boy. :D