Howdy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DannyDanger

Reaction score
Hey Everyone! Im Danny Danger. I am currently wrestling on the indies and trying to get my name out there. I was on ECW about 8 months back and I make music videos of my matches when I can.

maty619

Reaction score
Cool, have you got any of your matches recorded to show us all? Good luck in the indies btw, I'm sure you're great :).

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
OH LAWD! WE DONE GOT A CELEBRITY ON OURS HANDS!

Lol man welcome to IWF. The only guy I remember on ECW is that one indies guy who died in the car crash after the show. :/

maty619

Reaction score
Danny you are a great heel, just watched that match against Kekoa (no.2) I loled at some of the stuff you were saying to the fans, your ring work is pretty good too. What are your plans for the future, do you aim to get in WWE or do you just wanna stay in the Indies, bit like Danielson? (I'm just interested, not every day you speak to a professional wrestler)

DannyDanger

Reaction score
lol, well thank you for your compliments. Honestly man, Id Love to go back to the WWE and stay there. My experience there was Amazing. But that doesnt mean i wouldnt want to wrestle in TNA, or ROH, or NOAH. Anywhere I can go to get my name out there would be great!

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I just saw you job to big Zeke Jackson and you looked great for a WWE jobber. TBH, I would like to see you in TNA.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
any proof you are the one you claim to be?
We already had someone pretending to be a famou$ person and caught lying.