How wwe titles should be used

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
actually if you bring back the cruiserweight title, it'll be a lil of a bore (imo) cuz they don't hv the prestige in the wwe as the IC or US,

I say, bring back IC and US titles to the main stream and i mean no crappy matches like a simple fatal four way or triple threat, and also let there only be one tag titles.

and Finally, throw out the ECW title, ok i may get hated wiv this bt jst hear me out, ECW champion was suppose to be abt being the most extreme superstar and i mean like Hardcore, now it seems as if its lost its purpose, cuz its usually being defended in normal matches, to me i feel a lil betrayed by the WWE on how they treat the ECW title, i mean they don't even recognize the champions as world champions

thts my opinion...
I agree about the ecw title its not fair that just coz your on the ecw brand you cannot win a world title.

I disagree about the cruiserweight title it doesn't matter about the prestige of the title its about giving the smaller guys a chance to start off somewhere coz the big guys are automatically excellent coz of their size look at sheamus a big guy before a year of being in the wwe he is wwe champion because of his size, strength, and dominance.

noumenon

That's exactly what being on ECW should mean. If they want to have their own "ECW" title and stress that the brand is about new talent initiative or whatever then they should keep the brand totally exclusive to itself. No interbrand matches or anything of the sort, leave it as a sort of on-air developmental territory.

xtremebadass

MVP eventually held the US and tag titles alongside Hardy. Khali still has HOPE!

Klide

^what ever happend to khali did he get released or injured or is he just not on Tv?