How would you split The Shield?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
seabs said:
Pull a Dallas scenario Rollins walks outta the shower :)fap:) and all of it was a dream?

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

I USED TO READ WORD UP MAGAZINE

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: How would you split The Shield?

Dolph'sZiggler said:
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

I USED TO READ WORD UP MAGAZINE

SALT AND PEPPA HEAVY D UP IN THE LIMOUSINE

HANGING PICTURES ON MY WALL

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ambrose should totally "kill" Vince when it is finally time to write him off of TV.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Stopspot said:
Ambrose should totally "kill" Vince when it is finally time to write him off of TV.

:gtfo: with your wrestling jibba jabba, this is a Biggie thread now

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Stopspot said:

I'm telling you, serial killer gimmick FTW.

He can sprinkle a little Patrick Bateman into his Heath Ledger shtick

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
seabs said:
:gtfo: with your wrestling jibba jabba, this is a Biggie thread now
The Big Organ wrestles for TNA, not WWE you noob.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Let them have some conflicts and anger against eachother when Rollins or Ambrose get a title.
Have Reigns destroy them both in a sort of later storyline ''tweener'' role, and let him come out dominant, because he needs that for a push.
Rollins and Ambrose can take care of themselves on getting over, etc.. So the best way is to let Reigns destroy them, be the dominant one, and maybe push him up a little, because he's different than other big guys. He's one who can actually work well in a ring and is pretty flexible.

Funny though, all those Samoan guys are big and buff, but can move like a guy half their size.

Then book Rollins as a face, let him feud with Ambrose as quick as when one of them get the IC or US championship. With both coming out strong.
Like having them in a feud for 3 or 4 months with the title on the line. Where the belt changes hands several times to show dominance and them being booked equally strong. Hell, even let the title change hands on Raw or SD, like they did with Hardy and Nitro with the IC belt.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jose Tortilla said:
Let them have some conflicts and anger against eachother when Rollins or Ambrose get a title.
Have Reigns destroy them both in a sort of later storyline ''tweener'' role, and let him come out dominant, because he needs that for a push.
Rollins and Ambrose can take care of themselves on getting over, etc.. So the best way is to let Reigns destroy them, be the dominant one, and maybe push him up a little, because he's different than other big guys. He's one who can actually work well in a ring and is pretty flexible.

Unfortunately this is how WWE push talented guys: "Let's leave the talented ones get over by themselves, and have the untalented ones bury them first".

Yeah I'm not saying Reigns isn't talented, but he's far behind Rollins and even further behind Ambrose.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Crayo said:
Unfortunately this is how WWE push talented guys: "Let's leave the talented ones get over by themselves, and have the untalented ones bury them first".

Yeah I'm not saying Reigns isn't talented, but he's far behind Rollins and even further behind Ambrose.

He isn't talented.... Seriously take away his look and hes nothing.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
He isn't talented.... Seriously take away his look and hes nothing.

I've not seen enough to judge him, though I like his intensity during beat downs/matches, I thought he was great at TLC personally. He's diabolical on the mic, and from what I've seen he's a very average ring worker, so without his look he would be horrible, but there is potential definitely.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The only idea that springs to mind for me is that they start to lose sight of their original goal, which is dealing with 'injustice.' Maybe because one of them (Ambrose) wins a singles title and it starts to become more about Rollins and Reigns making sure he stays champion than it does the three of them working together for a common cause. That might possibly sound bland, but it's about the only thing I can think of at the moment. Maybe they simply suffer their first big loss eventually (Wrestlemania) and they start to have friction and stuff. They eventually implode, blah blah blah.

Either way, I see Ambrose as having a psychotic sort of heel gimmick, Rollins being a face, and Reigns being able to go either way, but most likely a heel.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Have one of them win or pursue a title. The other members then find it unfair and get jealous. Triple threat! The other members who arent title holders turn on each other during that match, thus separating the shield.

There's also the lazy option of Ryback just "injuring" one of them, then they randomly come back with no recollection of the shield as they aimlessly continue their careers.