how would you run TNA Right Now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Well everyone has been saying TNA is bad, its superstars arnt being used propertly, the bookers suck, well most of its true. Well this thread is to make a card for a week or make more cards for more weeks. use the roster the way you would like. and lets see some good ideas. but one thing is you need to use the feuds going on now. and have to stick around 1 hour. you can do any week around the time being or PPV's around the time being.

TNA September 20th

Main Event 1: Abyss vs Mesias
Mesias winning via the help of James Mitchell. setting there match up for BFG

Main Event 2: Junoir Fatu and Samoa Joe vs Christain Tomko and Aj
this match would be announced after jim cornette gets hasselded vai christian into adding tomko and aj into the match, but he tells him he will but doesnt tell him about adding joe to the match. winner of this match is samoa joe and junoir fatu after pin via fatu

Jim Cornette and Christian Coallation Promo

Triple X (senshi and Elix) vs Sonjay Dutt and Jay Lethal /with fallen angel RS
Sonjay and Lethal win via DQ after fallen angel comes out and attacks lethal from behind with a steel chair while lethal was pinning skipper.

Team 3-D and Steiner Brothers Promo
This Promo Starts off with a table placed in the middle of the ring saying "Team 3-D to Be Placed here" in spray paint. Steiners then pick up the mic and call out team 3-D to the ring, they dont come to the ring so steiners trash talk them adn then there music comes on and Team 3-D come from behind and attacks steiners and sets scott through the table with the 3-D.

Quick Team Pacman Promo
about there match against Tomko and Aj

Homicide vs eric young
winner homicide and after the match hernandez comes to the ring and then they place the mexican flag over eric youngs laying body adn then they talk about there match with triple X

Opening Promo
Sting Promo On Karen Angle and talking about her methods and tactics in which she uses and he talks about how angle is disrespectful and doesnt deserve the title around his waste, etc.

i will post another card later

Hitman

Reaction score
The only thing that I would do is to push the up and coming wrestlers. Also I would redesign the Arena.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
easy......

1. have XXX feud with Lax for the tag belts, a Homicide vs Low Ki feud would spin off that, which TNA is fucking Blue to not pull the trigger on yet

2. have jay lethal feud with Petey willams, and have petey willams win the x division belt, with the help of scott domore who becomes his manger

3. while Low Ki and Elix skipper is feuding with Lax, Christopher Daniels will be going after angle's world heavyweight belt. but, he will now have allsion danger in his corner.

4. people to be fired, bj james, kip james, black regin, pacman, lance hoyt, probably more just cant think of them

5. the motor city machine guns are trying to get the tag belts, but cornette is putting all the road blocks in front of them, the first of which the loser quits TNA VKM vs TMCMG, with the guns wining

6. somoa joe will be feuding with abyss, until the angle daniels fued was over, which daniels won, now it would be Daniels vs Joe for the world heavy wieght belt

7. Both Jeff jarret and sting renew there fued except they are both picking two up and comers to take there place to see who was the better teacher, Jarret would pick robert rude and sting chose Jimmy Rave

8. Christian Coltion would break up and start a fueding with each other, they would have a triple threat match and christian would end up wining because matt morgan comes and kicks tomoko in the head, starting there fued up and letting styles and christian fight

now if TNA was like that i would watch the shit

xtremebadass

how would I run TNA? Go to the BTB section and stop by for a quick read of TNA iMPACT! (Cheap Pop)