How would you book the WWE Championship Match at No Mercy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MTG

Reaction score
^^ahahah thats fucking great dude i love it.

But honestly i could see Orton having a match with either trips and umaga, or mister kennedy. Either way i hope orton wins the match.

Reaction score
^^^yeah...Orton needs to win the title....and I wouldn't mind if he kept it till Cena returned and we had another "I'm the rightful champ 'cause you never beat me" beef between Cena and Orton

C4

Whatever happens, the big thing is that after nearly a year John Cena is out of the Championship Scene and now it's time for someone else to shine and I can see it Kenneeeddyyy. As Chris Jericho is coming back at No Mercy it would be intresting to see Jericho vs Kennedy in the near future maybe at WrestleMania. Whenever someone gets injured the New Talent gets to shine.
This is so exciting and cool, No Mercy - y2j

Weebo

Reaction score
I said, thats what I would do. And whats the point in blowing a Jericho/Orton fued right off the bat. Two things are going to happen with that in the long run

1) Jericho returns only to job to orton

2) Jericho wins the belt as a face, .....to go on to wm to face, good guy HHH for the belt. Yea, theres logic.

You see with my scenerio, you had another face winning the belt, only to drop it to Orton around Survivor Series, Basically setting up Orton vs HHH for WM the whole time.

With my Angle we now have multiple fueds

HHH vs. Umaga/Carlito

RVD vs Orton/Kennedy

Hardy Vs Orton/Carlito/Kennedy

With a heel champ you can barely any feuds. You got Orton vs Jericho and HHH. Thats it.

Get it through you thick skull, you will never ever see RVD in a WWE ring again and most likley any ring for that matter

phantomgerald

^^^You're Blue. All RVD wants is money. As long as WWE shows him the greens, then he's back simple as that.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Tournament. A real tournament, not this 4 man bullshit we got at fucking Smackdown a few weeks ago. Id scrap the whole PPV and center it around the WWE Title, which is supposed to be the most important belt right?

Vandy316

Reaction score
I think they should have a Twenty Man Battle Royal and stop it when HHH Kennedy and Umaga are the last three standing after Kennedy reverses Orton over.Vince and Regal Say they're in the main event for the title in a hardcore rules match. Later on in the night before the match Orton is talking to Regal. Telling him that he had a title match tonight anyway so why not give it to him anyway. Regal tells him no and Orton gets pissed at him and security takes him away. Towards the end of the match Umaga super kicks HHH, Kennedy then knocks Umaga down with a few chair shots. Gets up on the rope and hits the Kenton Bomb. It takes him a few moments to cover and during that time you see Orton running down the ramp and catches the clueless Kennedy with the RKO and Orton covers him for the three count and since it's a Hardcore Rules match Orton is crowned champion

Marvel26

Reaction score
heres how i would do it:
the first match of the PPV is a Raw Battle Royal with all the males from the roster would compete in
then when its the last 4 Vince or Regal come out and say to stop
because the new champion will not be crowned right now but it will later
in an elimination fatal 4 way match

then in the first Main Event for the night it is the fatal 4 way elimination match
the people are Triple H, Mr. Kennedy, Randy Orton and Val Venis because everyone voted for him
then when there all out in the ring Vince or Regal come out and say theres 5th person in the match
that man is Y2J

Val Venis gets eliminated first
Triple H gets eliminated second
Mr. Kennedy gets eliminated
then Y2J gets eliminated last

Randy Orton is our new WWE Champion

this sets up a match for Cyber Sunday and we pick Ortons opponent
we can only vote for someone if they were in the elimination match

That is actually a great idea! In a sense, Y2J would still be over with the crowd. A lot of them know that he is meant to be returning and if he returned and lost straight away the crowds would be devestated but still be over.

Ed_cena

Reaction score
orton vs jericho: with jericho winning the title of course.

kevin82593dmk

Reaction score
how would i book the match?

me vs hornswaggle for the title and i walk away wwe champ

lol

orton vs hhh with a win for orton

LKP

I say orton vs taker vs morrison vs the returning hbk. Have orton pin morrison and win the wwe title.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Well for one NO FUCKN JERICHO....he shouldnt come back just yet....IMO it should be Kennedy vs Orton the two men who took Cena out....in a last man standing match...Orton gets the win and is the new champ....that is all

Reaction score
^^^that could work....blame both of them for Cena getting injured have them fight it out

LKP

Kennedy vs orton vs Taker in a LMS match get it over with. Orton wins title end of.

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
Orton vs Kennedy is a good idea but you need someone to be the face
and the fans wont cheer for someone that injured their hero