How would you book Punk & Jericho?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
Yeah well I just really want to meet CM Punk, Chris Jericho, and John Cena. I would do anything to meet them my top 3 inspirations.

Or else Yeah I'm probably going to go to Extreme Rules this year and It will be incredible if they continue the feud to Extreme Rules.

Or else word is that Jericho is most likely going to leave after Summerslam :(

But Jericho has said he will come back and He doesn't want to stay for a short time when he comes back so I expect only his big FEUD to end at Summerslam.

Those would be the three I'd want to meet too, though Miz is pretty close, he's apparently a really nice guy. Punk can be a bit of a dick to people.

Extreme Rules is normally quite a crap PPV to be honest, but if it's in Chicago something big might be planned, they tend to accommodate for that crowd since they're incredibly loud.

Jericho once said years ago he wanted to leave WWE as an after thought, not some big send off. Not sure if another troll, but that has me worried.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You can say that about CM Punk but hey If I barely had enough sleep was always traveling, I would be kind of grumpy but these guys are still nice to their fans. Besides, most people are mistaken as Dicks when they speak their minds. Or else CM Punk is a chill guy.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
You can say that about CM Punk but hey If I barely had enough sleep was always traveling, I would be kind of grumpy but these guys are still nice to their fans. Besides, most people are mistaken as Dicks when they speak their minds. Or else CM Punk is a chill guy.

I've never met the guy so I can't judge really, just read reports of fans who've met him. They all love the guy but said he could perhaps be more friendly to his fans lol. But hey, I don't hate Punk for being like that, I'd rather him be himself instead of fake.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
I've never met the guy so I can't judge really, just read reports of fans who've met him. They all love the guy but said he could perhaps be more friendly to his fans lol. But hey, I don't hate Punk for being like that, I'd rather him be himself instead of fake.

Exactly. Its people like Punk that aspire people to just be themselves.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:

From what I've heard it's people who disrespect him that he's a dick to.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Jericho once said years ago he wanted to leave WWE as an after thought, not some big send off. Not sure if another troll, but that has me worried.

This coming from a guy who can't stay off TV... an afterthought???

Rock Band, Dancer, TV show host....he loves attention

Fair enough, he's a wrestling mastermind... more calculating than Flair

Better mind than HHH, better psychology than Angle, more range than Eddie

For a guy born with less physical talent... he's one of the best bar none

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JC4Life37 said:

Agreed with the latter, but because of those unique traits, it makes me believe he would just leave WWE when losing a random match.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JC4Life37 said:

He's also never demanded the attention he could have in the world of wrestling. Look at his last two exits from the WWE. Dragged out kicking and screaming on Raw in 2005 and then punted in 2010, once again on Raw. He's left as an afterthought before...

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Agreed with the latter, but because of those unique traits, it makes me believe he would just leave WWE when losing a random match.

seabs said:
He's also never demanded the attention he could have in the world of wrestling. Look at his last two exits from the WWE. Dragged out kicking and screaming on Raw in 2005 and then punted in 2010, once again on Raw. He's left as an afterthought before...

Typical Chris Jericho bowing out to the hotter talent

This is the same guy who argued who would lose to Flair on the Road to WrestleMania 24

I don't recall the exact details, but he realizes the importance of a heel looking foolish on his way out

JBL knew this.... HHH kind of knew this... Orton barely understood the concept

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JC4Life37 said:
Typical Chris Jericho bowing out to the hotter talent

This is the same guy who argued who would lose to Flair on the Road to WrestleMania 24

I don't recall the exact details, but he realizes the importance of a heel looking foolish on his way out

JBL knew this.... HHH kind of knew this... Orton barely understood the concept

Completely agree. I loved JBL so much... :(