How Will You Book Orton To Make Him More Relevant?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Y2J vs. Ambrose is an awesome idea, indeed. The problem is Y2J's schedule and if he actually wants to stay in.

(To add, Jericho going in and out WWE is getting old.)

I actually think Roman is the weakest link, soooo...

Y2J doesn't have to stay for 6 months in order to do a feud with Ambrose. He can be there for 2-3 months, put Ambrose over and then go back to being a rockstar.

Idk, Jericho is 44 and this part-time schedule is perfect for him. So, I support whatever the guy does. I always mark for him.

Reactions: Red Rain

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Awesome idea, although I would not want Orton to be a face when he does this. Time and time again shows that Randy Orton isn't effective as a heel, and wouldn't be. His character is based on psychosis, for starters. How would a KO/Orton feud work with Orton being a heel? Would love to hear your thoughts on this!

(Fuck, I'm too polite. I keep on forgetting this is WWEF.)

Why wouldn't you prefer Orton as the babyface in a feud with KO, especially when you acknowledge that he isn't really effective as a heel anymore anyway?

I think a heel vs heel feud between the two could work because Owens has that don't-give-a-fuck-about-anyone attitude that doesn't exactly endear him to those around him and we've seen before just how little regard he has for other heels on the show (he walked out on Sheamus and Rusev during a tag team match, mocked the Big Show after he was put on his back, and just walked away unconcerned when Sheamus was writhing on the ground in pain... They've also booked Owens vs Rusev a few times on he show before despite them both being heels), but I have doubts they would ever let Orton be the full-fledged Viper character again. He was a corporate paper champion last time he was heel a couple of years ago. Even as a babyface, he hasn't shown any true remnants of his old Viper persona in quite a long time other than when he flipped the bird to Seth Rollins and gave him a beat down earlier this year.

Orton wouldn't need to be a heel, though. People love edgy characters and a Randy Orton in full-swing Viper mode is really the only interesting Orton there is nowadays (not that we hardly ever see that old Orton resurface, but still.) Recent history has shown that people have little interest in booing him anymore anyway, and he amazingly remains one of the most over people on the show even when he's directionless and clearly bored and unmotivated.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The easy answer? Ask Randy himself what he wants to do. :p (That's to piss off Tsar)

They won't, but the easy answer now is to replace the HIAC match. Orton wanting revenge on Bray should have been a much bigger deal

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Orton/Ambrose trying to outcrazy each other sounds fun. You don't even have to turn anyone imo

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Orton vs. Owens for the Intercontinental Championship. I'm talking a long and story driven feud. The similarities to Orton's first heel run and Owen's current run are apparent. Brash young lads who think their too good for what they have, and think the older generation is just stepping stones in his path to success.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
(That's to piss off Tsar)
you failed
ymU48Db.gif

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
I know the IWC deepthroats Sami Zayn, but a heel vs. heel feud between Orton and Owens would be based.