How will orton become the #1 contender?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
So let me get this straight ...

WWE book Cena/Lashley and Orton/Dusty for the GAB ...
But will scrap both of those matches next week on Raw, to book Cena/Orton, which has no build up.

Yehh................

LKP

No he will fight dusty its been announced. Bull rope match at the gab.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
He was being sarcastic.

Anyways, let's say that they do have an elimination chamber at Summerslam (and hopefully they do), who would be in it?

We know five for sure:

Cena
Lashley
Kennedy
Orton
Booker T

So who would be the 6th person? HHH? Snitsky?

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
He was being sarcastic.

Anyways, let's say that they do have an elimination chamber at Summerslam (and hopefully they do), who would be in it?

We know five for sure:

Cena
Lashley
Kennedy
Orton
Booker T

So who would be the 6th person? HHH? Snitsky?

The thing is i think if Triple H is in it, he will win the belt it has been talk Cena wants to take time off to do another movie. And this thread is about Orton winning so therefor i'll say Triple puts off his return to after Summerslam and the final entrant is Carlito.

Orton wins the belt, Cena goes off do his movie and Orton and Triple H feud. Or i wouldn't mind it the other way around with Orton chasing Triple H that would be alot better but that would mean Triple H in the chamber.

Reaction score
Carlito in the chamber? Pfft yeah right. Triple H is coming back at the LATEST @ Summerslam. It's a long stretch with this elimination chamber, because I personally haven't heard any rumors, but if they do, I pick HHH for the 6th spot over Snitsky. They haven't even built Snitsky up on RAW enough yet. His time is 2008 I heard.

As for Orton becoming number one contender, there is no way he can beat Bobby Lashley. Maybe by cheating, but that's been done before too much. I predict Lashley loses to Cena, then goes on to feud with King Booker. Orton beats Dusty at the Bash while they hype up Dustys son who then feuds with Orton, only to lose to him, giving Orton a gentle push (since this is the son of a legend.) Next, Orton carries a feud with Kennedy, perhaps fighting over who should be number one contender. Orton goes on to defeat Kennedy, then settles the score in a feud with his old-time pal, Triple H (perhaps stemming around the Unforgiven PPV). Triple H will either put over Orton for a singles match with Cena at Wrestlemania, or they will have a triple threat match for the title. I personally think Triple H will put Orton over, then have his own feud with Booker, while Cena and Orton face off at Mania for the title.

Reaction score
I think that the EC 6th man will probably be just a jobber I don't expect it to be HHH but it could be I like Rated R's idea. Orton can become no.1 contender by possibly interfering on Raw if Lashley and Cena have a rematch and then Lashley and Orton fued while somelike Snitsky could fued with Cena to build up Snitsky more. Orton could then beat Lashley and go on to face Cena at the Rumble or something and go on to Mania for the one on one or with HHH involved making it a Triple Threat

the dark knight

ok, if there wont be an elimination chamber match at summerslam, i think this would happen:

I predict a cena heel turn soon after winning the title from Lashley. Triple H will come back to feud with Orton (a heel) which probably means that triple h will stay as a tweener/face. Then, cena should win his Lashley match unfairly to turn heel and face Triple h for the title, Triple H saves the world by getting the title away from cena again! I hope it happens, but you the WWE these days.

i think they should save the EC match till later because trips will be back survivor series might be a good choice.

kinda off topic, but i wanned to state my lame opinion lol.

oh yea, orton will NOT win a 1 on 1 title match for a long time...

langley

Reaction score
if triple h doesnt return in time 4 summer slam im the chamber it will be

1.lashley (champ)
2. cena
3. orton
4.kennedy
5 king booker
6.mick foley/ triple h /

3lions

Reaction score
Foley's done now. He won't be in the match. It would obviously include Triple H and those other five members.

Reaction score
If the sources are correct and Orton does win the WWE Championship @ Summerslam then he will again make history. He'll be the only man to win both the World and WWE titles at Summerslam. And the second man to win two major World Championships at the same event behind The Undertaker who has won both belts at Wrestlemania