How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
This is stupid.

Natalya and Beth are way fucking better than this useless bitch.

Her whole career as a wrestler went down hill when she had that shit on her face. And when Boogeyman "ate it off her face". It made it even worse. She sounds horrible on the Mic. And sucks even worse as a wrestler.

And then this whole "Singer" stage happened to her really hit her hard. Like in a bad way. I will never like her. Im sorry.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^^You're not meant to like her... She's a heel for christs sake.

How can you say that her mole spelt a downturn in the wrestling phase of her career when she'd been valleting since debut and didn't start being used as an in-ring competitor until AFTER the Bogeyman incident.

Answer: Ya talking shit.

Jillian is a better worker than many of the divas past and present and it's been clear for a long time that the IWC can't see past her gimmick and just ignorantly deem her to be shit.... Far from it.

She may have gotten sloppy, but as already said by others, it's not entirely suprising.

Mind you I'd push Natalia long before anyone else they have right now.... I can't understand it... They started her off in the ring and her being portrayed as a competitor can only help her credibility (When she stood shoulder to shoulder with Bret against Miz & Y2J for example) & in turn the HD's.

the only decent title reign in the history of Divas was Chynas IC title reign IMO

Contribute (and by that I don't mean your the usual "lol", "I agree" or tenuous spam-ism) or GTFO IMO.

Doomsday

Reaction score
jillian_hall.jpg

Joey Mercury has been signed to WWE. Remember when Jillian was MNM's Spin Doctor?

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^He re-debuted a couple of months ago; only you didn't know that until today did you? ;o]

ScottHilton

Reaction score
I like the thought of elevating Jillian. I feel the way you suggest is how WWE does it EVERY SINGLE TIME with these divas. Every once in a while, someone like Eve or Maryse or Kelly wins a tag team match or battle royal and then gets a shot.

MY IDEA:
Jillian would be better off if, as a punishment for her horrible singing, someone gives her a shot at the Divas Championship against a champion like Eve, for example. Jillian, surprisingly, would win and go crazy with excitement. Fans would like it because its something different. She could hire an entourage of random people, agents, managers, make-up people-- all to accompany her to the ring and surround her as support in her "diva" persona. She could even be accompanied by a body guard or boyfriend, a superstar playing that role. She would go undefeated. Then, when she defends the championship against a viable competitor, she loses and her world comes crashing down. HOPEFULLY, at that point, she'd drop the gimmick and become a serious contender.

Reaction score
I think Jillian Hall is better than most people give her credit for. Sadly I think when a Diva has a big botch its way over magnifiied and they're written off. In Jillian's case I'd love to see more of her in the ring and given a legit chance as it wouldn't hurt to build her in case Maryse or Alicia go down in injury.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Has anyone said no one cares about women's wrestling yet? If not, then there we go.

Reaction score
Quite frankly I enjoy women's wrestling. It definetly has its spot on a pro wrestling card. It doesn't have to be phenominal wrestling to still be fun.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Jillian would be better off if, as a punishment for her horrible singing, someone gives her a shot at the Divas Championship against a champion .

You do know how ridiculous that sounds, don't you????

So what's the story with this big botch someone mentioned above?