How to revive the now-dead jobber Jillian Hall

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hailey

Reaction score
So we all know Jillian as the horrible singer that she portrays.
We all know that WWE books her as this jobber.

But Raw has less and less Divas to push for the Divas Championship.

We can already eliminate the Faces, since we know WWE Creative is too lazy to start booking face-face feuds.

But the heel side only has Alicia Fox, Jillian, and Maryse.

IMO, Maryse has had the title too many times, and she's not exactly the best champion.

But, then we have Alicia and Jillian.

Alicia is already in some sort of an angle with Zack, so that leaves us with Jillian.

One way Jillian could be considered as a contendor would be like this...

Jillian wins this random Superstars match, gets all excited, gets on the mic and starts to sing, but her voice just lets go or something, so that means... NEW GIMMICK!!!

And on Raw, she gets this tag match with... let's say Maryse. And Jillian gets the pin.

Then, like a month later, she wins a #1 Contendor's Battle Royal.

And poof! Jillian is finally out of the rut she's in. <3 <3 <3

Hailey

Reaction score
Yeah, WWE Creative hasn't really cared about Divas recently.
But you know, Diva fans like us can always dream lol.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
WTF?

Divas, Women, Knockouts! Post pictures of your favorite WWE Divas, TNA Knockouts, or any other women from celebrity to amateur.

Kizza

Reaction score
It should also be a women's discussion forum. General/Classic wrestling barely applies here.

nation

Reaction score
Jillian sucks. She's sloppy in the ring.

Hailey

Reaction score
There aren't many Divas who aren't sloppy lol.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
True but Jillian is really sloppy. It's weird because two years ago she wasn't as bad.

I think it's just because she just doesn't care anymore. Shame really. I would hear for some time that she can really go in the ring. I wanted to see that. Same goes for Katie Lea too.

nation

Reaction score
I think it's just because she just doesn't care anymore. Shame really. I would hear for some time that she can really go in the ring. I wanted to see that. Same goes for Katie Lea too.

Probably not. It must be really discouraging to be a jobber but she is extremely slobby now. Anyone who says Maryse isn't that good and praises Jillian really needs to pay attention.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

Jillian actually isn't bad in the ring, she's had some good matches in the past, but her gimmick is ridiculous and she's probably tired of just walking out to sing off key. I think she could be a serious wrestler but they don't seem to want to let her do anything. She's like the female Santino. Come out, be funny, go away (though Santino at least gets to wrestle but he could be a serious wrestler as well instead of a joke).