How to make this site blow up in 5 simple steps.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Reactions: Shadie T

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't get it. I thought simply being the Ultimate AJ Lee fan pisses everyone off. Maybe if people do whatever the hell your telling them to do, they'll get off my back and except me for who I am. Get those diagrams for them ASAP. :)

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I don't get it. I thought simply being the Ultimate AJ Lee fan pisses everyone off. Maybe if people do whatever the hell your telling them to do, they'll get off my back and except me for who I am. Get those diagrams for them ASAP. :)

Genuine question,wtf? Do you even read threads or just have a checklist to hit everytime?

AJ
Pissing people off
Accept me
Get off my back

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Genuine question,wtf? Do you even read threads or just have a checklist to hit everytime?

AJ
Pissing people off
Accept me
Get off my back

No, I seriously have no idea what your post is about other than the fact that it is something to put the site in a state of chaos. That could take some heat off of me...

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Lol'd at r/spacedicks.

Legit expected a tag in this tbh :lol1:

Reactions: seabs

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ewww......