How to fix the Knockouts tag division?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Literally? Or are you using hyperbole to further your point-of-view? If you're being literal, then I'd love to hear why you think that Velvet Sky and Taylor Wilde are better than Shawn Michaels, John Cena, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, etc.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
The Knockout Division is fucking phenomenal. These women wrestle better than WWE's entire roster. Yeah I said it.

That I have to agree with when you look at the whole product overall. But as for how they can fix the KO Tag division...two things or possibilities.

(1) Take it away and be done with it...good idea at the time, but overall bad timing for it's inception.

(2) Keep them and expand the KO division with more women from overseas, Mexico, and building on a partnership with Japan's females. This like WCW actually did with the Mexican Wrestlers would make the TNA KO division even more successful and give those women of other nations more American TV time even if it were limited as now and properly portioned on TV to give them and the men equal time to showcase the talent.

Reaction score
The Knockout Division is fucking phenomenal. These women wrestle better than WWE's entire roster. Yeah I said it.
Wow. How can one person put their foot in their own mouth so much so shortly?? First you said Eric Young is the next Ric Flair. Yah fucking right.That's just blatant wrestling sacrilege. Than you think Verne Gagne has an unparalleled career. Umm yah, if booking yourself to ten title reins in your own company and watching it go down the shitter because you suck and your son sucks and you let Hulk Hogan walk out of your company means unparalleled, then yes, yes indeed it was unparalleled. It's becoming apparent you have no clue what you're talking about.

Then you say this nonsense. So if the Knockout's are outwrestling the ENTIRE WWE roster that MUST mean they're outworking the ENTIRE TNA roster also. Because TNA's male roster certainly hasn't outworked the E's male roster, especially where it really matters, the main events. TNA's main events have been dick compared to WWE's. TNA's best match was a rehash from two years before with AJ/Joe/Daniels and it wasn't even half as good their first one. I wont be bothered with listing the obscene amount of great main events the E produced this year, but lets just take HBK/Taker for instance, TNA didn't produce anything half as good as that. And if you think they did or can, or do on a regular basis the ratings would be up, more than 7,000 people would buy their shows and they'd be touring on a regular basis.

It's one thing to be a blind mark, which you obviously are, but to make bold, ignorant statements is plain dumb. You can't just make stupid statements and play the "it's wrestling, it's all opinion" card, you best know how to back up such stupid shit. I'm not a complete mark for either company, but I know its a lie to say TNA puts on better matches than E, because I saw about 10 PPVs this year and I watched every significant (or what appealed to me) match TNA offered and it's not even close. Know what you're talking about before you stick your foot in your mouth.

Reaction score
I stopped reading after the second sentence. You think I'm gonna read like 3 paragraphs of BLAH BLAH BLAH you've got another thing coming.

Reaction score
I suppose I could do that for you since you asked nicely.

Sure HBK is HBK, but I don't see anyone else who really compares beyond him, Jericho, Mysterio, and Undertaker. The WWE wrestles such a slooooooow style. They're still back in 1998. PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH SIGNATURE MOVE... boring.

Even Batista, a fellow Washington DC native, is no Daffney. Not for my money.

If no one agrees, I really don't care. It's my opinion. We're all entitled to ours.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I agree. Knockouts who attempt to work WWE's punch kick style yet are inferior at doing so are obviously superior workers.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

This little girl dreams of one day growing into a no talent bimbo, like her heros, the TNA knockouts.

LKP

How to fix the knockouts division? I good a good theory ...... Do not have one.