How to fix the Knockouts tag division?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

It seems like TNA never really thought out the Knockouts tag division when they made it. It seems thrown together and out of place, with only two real active teams right now, TNA really needs to put together some more credible teams to help make the KO tag division an actual draw. Here are a few teams that should be made:

Hamada/Awesome Kong: It seems like TNA is already constructing a team with these two, and I'm happy about it.

Alissa Flash/Daffney: These two would make a good tag team, they aren't doing much as singles wrestlers anyway

Roxxi/Tara: When Roxxi comes back, she should team with Tara and go after the tag titles.

So, what other teams would you guys like to see?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Alissa Flash/ Daffney would be terrible. If it weren't for Hamada and Flash feuding recently, I would have loved for them to be a team. Any combo of Roxxi/Tara/Flash would be epicness.

But you're right about the Knockout's tag division. There's no direction to it. They just pair to girls together who aren't doing anything and see's what happens. How long did it take for Wilde/Sarita to dress alike?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Remember when all you TNA fanboys were creaming yourselves over them introducing these titles convinced that they could not go wrong?

Yeah, me too.

chessarmy

Remember when all you TNA fanboys were creaming yourselves over them introducing these titles convinced that they could not go wrong?

Yeah, me too.

True, but that doesn't mean I want the KO Tag Division to go away. Even if there aren't many teams right now, its still better than nothing. Its a good idea as a whole, they just didn't execute it correctly

Wrestling Station

Women wrestling is just an awful thing to begin with. So adding tag titles is just a joke.
Vacating the tag titles would be the best imo.

Hometown Kid

They just need to bring in a bunch more women to actually fill out the division. Why not bring in MsChif to team back up with Daffney, Sara Del Rey to team up with Flash, Apple Miyuki to team with Hamada.

Hell, just bring in the Canadian Ninjas.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The men wouldn't like their spotlight being taken away.

Either way these belts are deader than the WCW cruiserweight tag titles.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

True, but that doesn't mean I want the KO Tag Division to go away. Even if there aren't many teams right now, its still better than nothing. Its a good idea as a whole, they just didn't execute it correctly

How is shit better than nothing? "Hey look, there's a piece of dog shit on the ground. Oh well, it's better than nothing being there~!"

Reaction score
Sad that people hate on one of the only things TNA does well. If the rest of the promotion were near as well booked and entertaining as the Women's division then maybe the ratings would be higher and people outside the fanboys would know the name TNA. I still stand by the idea that Kong could be thatspark that get's TNA out of the slums and into the mainstream.

xtremebadass

I think before we get any form of KO Tag Title match, we should atleast see Taylor and Sarita every week on iMPACT!

...unless I miss them when I watch 'em.

Benaud

Reaction score
I feel the KO Tag Title would be better off dead. TNA could probably build it up but would have to do so at the expense of other title. At times the KO Title's taken a backseat to it. Sadly the days of tag teams drawing are gone, and that doesn't make sense. On top of that, all the other titles are floundering. TNA really needs to give its other titles a spark. I feel like the KO Tag title takes away from others.

Reaction score
The Knockout Division is fucking phenomenal. These women wrestle better than WWE's entire roster. Yeah I said it.